Nice Honor for Mike Gessell

Might be sweet Irony for Iowa fans. All the hoopla about the signing of Adam Woodbury. And I'm one of Adam's biggest fans, early on. However, Mike Gesell might be the perfect piece to the puzzle in this upcoming season.

I wonder if Fran ever gave a look at the 5' 10" dude from Philly? Being from Philly and he committed to Boston U., not even Boston College, I just wonder Or is there maybe a reason he is a Parade AA but only going to Boston U.?

I really think Gesell will end up better than either Horner or Oliver by the end of his collegiate career. It really seems like all 5 recruits are uptempo/push the ball type of players. Can't wait to hear PTL updates!

I really think Gesell will end up better than either Horner or Oliver by the end of his collegiate career. It really seems like all 5 recruits are uptempo/push the ball type of players. Can't wait to hear PTL updates!
I have the same feeling, Tk.....

Just something about the Lad.....

:)

Let's aim higher than that. I am thinking (hoping) better than Andre Woolridge... If MG doesn't end up Much better than Horner or Oliver, I will be disappointed. If he is equal to the original AW, I am all good with that.

When is that last All-Star game that Mike & the other AW are playing? I cannot remember but believe it was to be a great one.

Let's aim higher than that. I am thinking (hoping) better than Andre Woolridge... If MG doesn't end up Much better than Horner or Oliver, I will be disappointed. If he is equal to the original AW, I am all good with that.

When is that last All-Star game that Mike & the other AW are playing? I cannot remember but believe it was to be a great one.
Good post, DMDude, kind of nice to see this much positive reinforcement for the Lads. I really like Mike and think he is going to be one of the best.....

:)

Well that seems realistic.

Latest posts