Nice Honor for Mike Gessell

Good post, DMDude, kind of nice to see this much positive reinforcement for the Lads. I really like Mike and think he is going to be one of the best.....

:)

How is that positive reinforcement? It sounds like setting him up for failure by dumping unrealistic expectations on him.

You had better be the best guard at Iowa in the past 10 years, or you're a disappointment!

Get a trim, Ghost.....

wplg_face_chewing_attacker_kb_120529_wg.jpg

:D

How is that positive reinforcement? It sounds like setting him up for failure by dumping unrealistic expectations on him.

You had better be the best guard at Iowa in the past 10 years, or you're a disappointment!
You really think I give a **** about your disappointment, Nancy......

By the way your childish, obnoxious, pathetic stalking is becoming VERY CREEPY and Obsessive.....

I realize that living in your mother's basement and spending hours constructing a crude four panel cartoon of yourself masterbat!ng is a worthy project, but I imagine most people would consider it rather disturbing and VERY CREEPY.....

Fatal Attraction aside you do remind me more of Lula's cousin Dell.....

You do remember Jingle Dell, don't you? Here let me refresh your memory free of charge.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwlXf5Tnq0"]Wild at Heart - Jingle Dale - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Last edited:
You really think I give a **** about your disappointment, Nancy......

By the way your childish, obnoxious, pathetic stalking is becoming VERY CREEPY and Obsessive.....

I realize that living in your mother's basement and spending hours constructing a crude four panel cartoon of yourself masterbat!ng is a worthy project, but I imagine most people would consider it rather disturbing and VERY CREEPY.....

Fatal Attraction aside you do remind me more of Lula's cousin Dell.....

You do remember Jingle Dell, don't you? Here let me refresh your memory free of charge.....

1319397175705.jpg

btw, it was a 5 panel cartoon.

Latest posts