Next man in: Brad Rogers

First time caller long time listner (sorry always wanted to say that). You gotta believe if we pull this redshirt and with all the backs returning next year we are going to have one or two transfer out. I guess on the other hand we are going to have some fun competition in camp.
I believe BW won't remain a traditional running back and will be used in more of a wingback or slot position like Tim Dwight next year.

I do hope Brinson gets healthy and can contribute soon... I hadn't really thought much of him but I recently spoke with someone close to one of the Linebackers and the player seems to think that Brinson is by far our best RB including Hampton and anyone else who's played this year. This same player had said that Shon Greene was the best RB back when he was behind Sims and Young. So hopefully that is true and he'll have a long career with the Hawks.

Based on past observations with KF. We will need to be in a good lead before rodgers gets to play. He trusts Wegher and o'meara not to fumble in the game situation. Rodgers has not proven himself yet.

I do hope Brinson gets healthy and can contribute soon... I hadn't really thought much of him but I recently spoke with someone close to one of the Linebackers and the player seems to think that Brinson is by far our best RB including Hampton and anyone else who's played this year. This same player had said that Shon Greene was the best RB back when he was behind Sims and Young. So hopefully that is true and he'll have a long career with the Hawks.

I am pretty sure PA said that about Greene in a Moorehouse article last year. I have been very curious about Brinson but today it came out that he needs some sort of foot surgery and was done for the year. I hope that Rogers gets some reps the next two weeks to get him ready for OSU when I'm pretty sure we will need him. Being an Ohio guy you'd think he'd have an extra chip on his shoulder for that game.

Based on past observations with KF. We will need to be in a good lead before rodgers gets to play. He trusts Wegher and o'meara not to fumble in the game situation. Rodgers has not proven himself yet.

Which is why we need a lead, and quickly! To get Rogers the experience...

Wegher and Paki aren't enough to finish the season. Plus, as has happened a couple time in the last few games, Wegher has been knocked out of the game. As is known by all, including IU linebackers, Wegher has hurt ribs. One good hit and/or a few punches at the bottom of the pile and he isn't going to be able to go on.
That leaves just Paki.... Rogers needs to play and play now. I think that is what KF is thinking and we see Rogers this Saturday...

Latest posts