NEW WR COMMIT

He can play. They play against the top teams in Wisconsin in their conference, 5 D1 teams. They went undefeated and he dominated it. It was a head scratcher to me how this kid was going to central Michigan after watching him a few times this year. Some kids get overlooked. I get frustrated at some offers Iowa makes as well, but I'm glad they pulled the trigger here.

More poaching from MAC schools. Are we in the B1G or MAC conference?

I guess this is where Iowa recruiting has gone. It seems like we have lost some steam somewhere because Iowa is letting other schools lap them.

Very questionable commit.

So you wish we wouldn't have gotten Desmond then? This is only one recruit. There's a lot more talent at the CMUs and NIUs nowadays then in the past.

All the hate is because he's white and a 2-star, let's face it. Kid hasn't even gotten here yet and he's deemed a fail by KF.

Let's face it, if you're a white receiver, you automatically start out a half-star behind in rankings due to conscious or subconscious bias. Kinda like it was 30 years ago with black quarterbacks.

this kid does have talent and comparisons to MVB I think are most accurate. MVB really can get open and this kid looks the same way. But, we are trying to upgrade from the MVB types at WR. So, this kid will not hurt and will help, but isn't an upgrade to higher level. Having said that, i do see this kid getting lots of action in the slot. That has been MVB's real talent; getting open on 3rd downs and quick hitters. we definitely need that and it's different than what is needed on the outside. Smith and hopefully Martin can be upgrades on the outside.

Now, let's upgrade the number of pass plays per game.

I really, really like this pickup for the Hawks. He's got a great first step, excellent ball skills, and great hands. He reminds me of a combination of Marlough Perrantes and Rae'Shon Tontay.

Don't be fooled by the 2-star rating.

I really, really like this pickup for the Hawks. He's got a great first step, excellent ball skills, and great hands. He reminds me of a combination of Marlough Perrantes and Rae'Shon Tontay.

Don't be fooled by the 2-star rating.

How do you know he has great hands? Honest question

How do you know he has great hands? Honest question
Great question. I watched his video and he showed solid hands. Additionally, his stats indicated 50 catches with no drops mentioned.

I definitely get your trepidation, especially with the lofty comparisons I made, but he's one to watch.

Great question. I watched his video and he showed solid hands. Additionally, his stats indicated 50 catches with no drops mentioned.

I definitely get your trepidation, especially with the lofty comparisons I made, but he's one to watch.

Well I don't think they are going to put any drops he had in his highlight video

There's some genius strategy being displayed by the coaches. Let Michigan load up with 5 star WR talent and then poach from Central Michigan. Next, visit Martin and say, "Would you rather compete against elite talent, or Mac-level talent?"

Kirk is earning his reputation as the hardest working recruiter in the Big Ten.
Yup, that's their strategy. Are you just now figuring it out? You seriously are the dumbest ********** I have ever read on any 'fan' site.......You have to be 'punking' us.....