NEW WR COMMIT

There's some genius strategy being displayed by the coaches. Let Michigan load up with 5 star WR talent and then poach from Central Michigan. Next, visit Martin and say, "Would you rather compete against elite talent, or Mac-level talent?"

Kirk is earning his reputation as the hardest working recruiter in the Big Ten.

Well I guess this means Iowa run at Armstrong and Muse fell short. Hopefully we wrap up Martin sooner than later.

Welcome aboard Cooper!

Sweet highlight tape. I agree with previous comments that the competition looks average - poor and he's doing what he should: dominate. But I'm intrigued by the fact that his highlights don't show him running a real route. I think this could be for two reasons:

1) He's been so good and dominant in HS that he can simply run a go-route every single time and win his matchup.
2) He has accumulated so many "highlights", that they only show the big ones and we don't get to see the short routes.

The point is, he's not Randy Moss. He's not going to take the top off against Big10 secondaries. He will be a quick, reliable, sure handed, middle depth route runner who can pick up first downs and find soft spots in zone coverage. I see a little KMM and a tiny bit of Westerkamp (Nebraska). If I was his HS coach, I'd throw him deep too, but I hope he has developed some different WR skills. Pretty solid commit though, looks very comfortable with the ball in his hands

Everybody wins more than Lazard did/does. however I saw a great improvement in the Clones during the year. Lets see how they do next fall.

Maybe offer the QB a walk on spot as well. His throws in the "highlight" reel were all spot on. Two steps back with a hop and unload deep and accurate.

More poaching from MAC schools. Are we in the B1G or MAC conference?

I guess this is where Iowa recruiting has gone. It seems like we have lost some steam somewhere because Iowa is letting other schools lap them.

Very questionable commit.

Latest posts