New video board going up today

Saw some more tests today. Very impressive new wrinkle - They expanded the entire live feed to cover the entire South display. They had it on the two corner displays in the North at the same time. On Kid's day they ran the live feed in a window center right and that looked great. Can't wait to see a TD replay on the ENTIRE display! Interesting that they were alternating the live feed w/ a bio screen for Tevaun Smith. Makes me think that might be the plan.

So, who is going to be the first Hawkeye to get the TD replay on the new scoreboard?

Saw some more tests today. Very impressive new wrinkle - They expanded the entire live feed to cover the entire South display. They had it on the two corner displays in the North at the same time. On Kid's day they ran the live feed in a window center right and that looked great. Can't wait to see a TD replay on the ENTIRE display! Interesting that they were alternating the live feed w/ a bio screen for Tevaun Smith. Makes me think that might be the plan.

So, who is going to be the first Hawkeye to get the TD replay on the new scoreboard?

Weisman

Jordan Cotton.