New to the boards

FML

First time poster, long time lurker. Use to post alot on TOS but it's almost unbearable now, especially the football board which is just terrible now with trolls and Nebraksa flame wars. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm excited about contributing to what I consider now the best place to discuss Hawkeye sports. And Jon, while I don't always agree with you, I have to admit you do a great job with this site.

First time poster, long time lurker. Use to post alot on TOS but it's almost unbearable now, especially the football board which is just terrible now with trolls and Nebraksa flame wars. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm excited about contributing to what I consider now the best place to discuss Hawkeye sports. And Jon, while I don't always agree with you, I have to admit you do a great job with this site.

Sounds like the basketball board here and clone fans.

First off im sorry to borrow this thread. Secondly does anyone know how to "start a new thread" useing the new hawkeyenation android app? i seem to be only able to respond to threads already started. Thanks in advance.....

welcome but you picked a bad time to join theres not a whole lot going on right now besides ppl posting stupid topcs in the politics forum

what am i saying that happens year around

welcome

welcome but you picked a bad time to join theres not a whole lot going on right now besides ppl posting stupid topcs in the politics forum

what am i saying that happens year around

welcome
Don't worry, I wont even waste my time posting about politics. I will contribute to football and basketball topics only.

Don't worry, I wont even waste my time posting about politics. I will contribute to football and basketball topics only.

I hate to tell you this, but all the cool kids hang out at the "Off Topic" board.

First off im sorry to borrow this thread. Secondly does anyone know how to "start a new thread" useing the new hawkeyenation android app? i seem to be only able to respond to threads already started. Thanks in advance.....

Unfortunately, the app doesn't yet support that just yet. It is one of many items on our todo list and we hope to roll out another update to both the iPhone and Android apps to allow it ASAP.

Josh Lefler
(One of the geeks that wrote the android app)

Latest posts