New Recruit:Kevin Panzer?

Is Creighton recruiting him?

:p

I think all of the McDermott threads and news messed with my head. I think Creighton might need to recruit some security personnel to protect their new coach from the pitchfork and cattle prod wielding ISU fans making their way down I-80 on horseback.

I think all of the McDermott threads and news messed with my head. I think Creighton might need to recruit some security personnel to protect their new coach from the pitchfork and cattle prod wielding ISU fans making their way down I-80 on horseback.

They may need protection from Panther fans as well...sounds like they're stabbing everyone in the back on their way out town!

Funny, after watching the vids I was thinking he might possibly have a higher ceiling than Larson. Larson is more ready now, but this kid looks like he has much better hops and looks more agile than Larson.

Some links from searching the web:

Bzdelik leaves Buffs in his Wake - Boulder Daily Camera - he has interest in Colorado.

Belmont Shore Runs the Table at the 2010 Fullcourt Press Easter Classic | PremierBall - Noted as one of the West Coast best unsigned seniors, good student.
Kevin Panzer 6’8” 2010 Capistrano Valley (Mission Viejo CA)
One of the West Coast’s top unsigned seniors was terrific here – running the floor with quickness and knocking down long-range bombs with regularity. Very good student is visiting Nevada this weekend.

Also, if Philly Daily News writer Howard Gensler posts on this BB board - he knew about Iowa recruiting Panzer back on the 17th...
Kevin Panzer Watch - Basketball U. - Powered by FusionBB

Q and A on Panzer:
rgj.com | Reno, NV Wolf Pack Blog | The Reno Gazette-Journal

On the Nevada front, I was reading some message boards - it looks like Nevada has one scholarship left (unless Babbitt goes pro) and they are hoping it's filled by a guard named Burton... so I don't know where that puts Panzer for that program.

Last edited:
Some links from searching the web:

Bzdelik leaves Buffs in his Wake - Boulder Daily Camera - he has interest in Colorado.

Belmont Shore Runs the Table at the 2010 Fullcourt Press Easter Classic | PremierBall - Noted as one of the West Coast best unsigned seniors, good student.
Kevin Panzer 6’8â€￾ 2010 Capistrano Valley (Mission Viejo CA)
One of the West Coast’s top unsigned seniors was terrific here – running the floor with quickness and knocking down long-range bombs with regularity. Very good student is visiting Nevada this weekend.

Also, if Philly Daily News writer Howard Gensler posts on this BB board - he knew about Iowa recruiting Panzer back on the 17th...
Kevin Panzer Watch - Basketball U. - Powered by FusionBB

Q and A on Panzer:
rgj.com | Reno, NV Wolf Pack Blog | The Reno Gazette-Journal

On the Nevada front, I was reading some message boards - it looks like Nevada has one scholarship left (unless Babbitt goes pro) and they are hoping it's filled by a guard named Burton... so I don't know where that puts Panzer for that program.
How about a PG to help Cully?

I haven't really seen much talked about in regards to a PG so it seems like he has someone in the bag or figures he can get the new and existing kids to fill the role.
The rumor (and it's that) is the 3rd asst could bring one with him. No idea on that, though. The only recruiting I have heard about all guys that will play the 4 spot.

Are you fishing? I'll bite. What rumors are you talking about? Mel was in town this weekend and is expected to announce he is joining the program later in the week. What are you hearing?

Was he really in town? I thought coach was back at Siena for a basketball banquet over the weekend? Also, I had heard that he'll be in town tomorrow through Thursday.

Funny, after watching the vids I was thinking he might possibly have a higher ceiling than Larson. Larson is more ready now, but this kid looks like he has much better hops and looks more agile than Larson.

You answered my previous question, we're DEFINITELY in the Honeymoon period.

You are fanboy to the max. You watch youtube (or similar) vid and voila you know all you need to know.