New Recruit:Kevin Panzer?

It's been said a bunch already, but McCaffery is putting in the hours. I'm impressed. I bet he's traveled more and met more recruits in the past 30 days than Lickliter did in 3 years.

It's been said a bunch already, but McCaffery is putting in the hours. I'm impressed. I bet he's traveled more and met more recruits in the past 30 days than Lickliter did in 3 years.

Agreed, I am loving the work ethic!! It sounds like the second half of this week will bring quite a bit of news!

Re: Potential new recruit...2010

No freaking way. A Capo Valley Cougar!? I went to that high school! We wore the Steeler uniforms as well. Come East young man!

Are we maybe pressing now that there's rumors that Basabe isn't a sure thing to Iowa. I know Basabe is more of a combo guy but these kind of stories make it seem like Coach Caff wants an infusion of talent now and doesn't want to bank more than 1 or 2 schollies for next year.

No such thing as a sure thing at Iowa these days..... if Basabe doesn't come I won't be surprised. Just hoping for something of interest to watch next year... Lick's style was just brutal.

Are we maybe pressing now that there's rumors that Basabe isn't a sure thing to Iowa. I know Basabe is more of a combo guy but these kind of stories make it seem like Coach Caff wants an infusion of talent now and doesn't want to bank more than 1 or 2 schollies for next year.

Are you fishing? I'll bite. What rumors are you talking about? Mel was in town this weekend and is expected to announce he is joining the program later in the week. What are you hearing?