NEW FORUM: HN Extra

Let's be honest here, you don't really care about the well being of this website. And frankly, I tire of your ruse.
Ruse? There's no ruse! Good lord. Sure...I'll admit I don't care about the pay board. I don't feel a need to pay for info just to get it sooner than everyone else but that's fine if that's what other folks want to do. I'm perfectly fine with reading Hawk discussions on this one.

You should bring back the off topic though. Maybe not the politics one, though. That was awful and brought out the worst in people.

Ruse? There's no ruse! Good lord. Sure...I'll admit I don't care about the pay board. I don't feel a need to pay for info just to get it sooner than everyone else but that's fine if that's what other folks want to do. I'm perfectly fine with reading Hawk discussions on this one.

You should bring back the off topic though. Maybe not the politics one, though. That was awful and brought out the worst in people.
I'll second that, red. This stuff isn't actually worth paying for, and the loss of the OT forum really dropped traffic around here, I think.

Latest posts