New entry way to the field??

The war some teams follow some come out of the tunnel: purdue behind the train, OU with the wagon, Colorado with their buffalo, Georgia tech with that car...

I always thought Iowa could follow out a giant, green, John Deere tractor out onto the field. Herky could drive, hold an Iowa lag out the window. Sponsorship deal. It would be funny. I'm not really serious, just daydreaming

I'd be happy if they got rid of the animated semi and AC/DC.

I love the damn semi, Dwayne, so go to hell.:p

Seems like we've had this discussion before...kind of like the uniforms.

From an old article on BHGP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8THGqrjUDGI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]UAF Nanook Hockey Open 2009-2010 (HD - full, final version) - YouTube[/ame]

I always thought Iowa could follow out a giant, green, John Deere tractor out onto the field. Herky could drive, hold an Iowa lag out the window. Sponsorship deal. It would be funny. I'm not really serious, just daydreaming

There'd be a conflict of interest when the tractor reached the CaseIH Red Zone.

Okay, many of you are clearly missing the point. I wasn't suggesting that we change back in black or anything like that. Just that take that plain old "Iowa Football sign down" and maybe put a cool Hawkeye symbol up. Something other than that plain concrete entrance that we come through. It's so funny to see how most of you react when anyone brings up anything about any change whatsoever. You freak the hell out! Take a note...get ready for a shock.....small change is many times good. Maybe that's why most Iowa fans are cool with going 7-5 almost every year or close to it.

Sorry I said anything. Way to open your minds up! You guys are so dynamic!

Did it ever cross your mind that since you are meeting so much resistance to your idea, that maybe, just maybe your idea isn't any good? I'm guessing that by the reaction you are getting that most people like the entrance, and you are in the minority that doesn't.

Iowa coming out in smoke, touching a rock, then running out, jumping up to touch a banner, and then all at once lead the crowd into the hokey pokey with back in black playing in the back ground and fireworks everywhere.

Iowa coming out in smoke, touching a rock, then running out, jumping up to touch a banner, and then all at once lead the crowd into the hokey pokey with back in black playing in the back ground and fireworks everywhere.

also, would it be too much to ask to plant a couple nice rows of hedges coming down the tunnel?

I would like to see the team either parachute into the stadium or rappel from US fighter helicopters to that song- call me maybe

Lol, we could make the uniforms and helmets out of flame retardent material and then douse them with a flamable liquid and have them fun onto to field with flames on their helmets and uniforms. We could make the flame last the whole game. It might even catch some of the opposing players uniforms on fire. I could visualize a ISU player or a bunch of badgers running around on fire.....ROFLMAO! Ok,OK, that's kind of sick but it's the thought that counts, right? Lol

Don't change how we enter, but we should aspire to exit like this. Every game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeD6kGB0h4]IOWA PENN STATE FANS RUSH FIELD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IAPjqO_0jE&feature=related]Iowa beats Penn State Celebration - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts