New DJK Video

I must have missed the "policies" section on YouTube that requres all sports videos to be accompanied by some obnoxious rap/hip hop (is that redundant?) soundtrack.

Man I'm tired of that.

I thought it was a stupid song too (I'd never heard it before, despite its apparent popularity or whatever). But get this - when I watched it, I turned the volume all the way down.

I know, I know - crazy, right?

Love the video, love the music.

Is it just me or did DJK catch a lot of poorly thrown balls in that montage? Seems like he had to come back or adjust on most of those catches.

I thought it was a stupid song too (I'd never heard it before, despite its apparent popularity or whatever). But get this - when I watched it, I turned the volume all the way down.

You're a loner, Bucket, a rebel. We don't want to get mixed up with a guy like you. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk]YouTube - Pee-Wee the loner rebel[/ame]

I sent it to the 711 store where you live out front... didn't you get it?
Actually, I've moved...to...

Meadow Lakes Senior Living
22 45th Avenue NW
Rochester, MN 55901

diningroom.jpg

The puree meat menu roxxx.

Actually, I've moved...to...

Meadow Lakes Senior Living
22 45th Avenue NW
Rochester, MN 55901

diningroom.jpg

The puree meat menu roxxx.

Your new address is in my neighborhood. Come on over and we can talk about the Hawks and I'll purée your steak for you to make you feel at home.

Any time I see footage of that Western Mich game I can't take it, sorry but I saw that and stopped the video. I was there and had to listen to some fat athletic department idiot from WMU mock us.

That's just insane talk there, Mr. O'Chicken. Crazy.

Personally, I think every highlight vid should have the music of either AC/DC-Back In Black, or Led Zeppelin- Immigrant Song. But, that's just me.

Latest posts