New Commit?

Really? For some reason I don't remember having this many at this point in the summer last year.

I thought it was last summer that Iowa had pretty much signed 1/2 of the guys that are going to report to camp next month, and that a good deal of those kids were in-state kids.

That being said, I'm not a big recruiting guy (caring is creepy!), so there is a better than even chance that I'm wrong.

822996.jpg

Riley McMinn DE runs a 4.6 at 6'7 220

If true, he picked Iowa over offers from...Boston College,Illinois,Indiana,Kansas,Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Great pick up

As well as Notre Dame!!

All the hype Clayborne is getting seems to be helping our recruiting as well. I am very suprised and even more pleased that he came back for his last year, he is becoming one of my all-time favorite Hawks!

Wow when was the last time Iowa had this many commits this early in the season?

This also tells me that KF is planning on being around for awhile. I think all of that going to the NFL talk caused some recruits to pause about Iowa.

It seems to me if KF was leaving he would have done it by now. He was a very hot name in coaching circles a few years ago, but you don't hear his name come up with each coaching job the way it used to. I hope he has settled in here and isn't looking to move up to the NFL. I didn't think I could respect a coach as much as Hayden but he is changing my mind.

Hey, I'd be happy to pick up 10 TE recruits the way we can use them. They can be used at TE, DE, DL, OL, etc. , etc. Versatile players in my book.

I'm betting that ISUhawk will state something to the effect that this isn't that good of a pick up really. That's my guess.

I'm betting that ISUhawk will state something to the effect that this isn't that good of a pick up really. That's my guess.

Why would I want 30 people to twist my words around again?? That wouldn't be very smart now would it!!

Herky, did you also read that if people like you continue to run over here and blab names that it will be the end of his source? This is the 3rd straight commit this guy has called in advance so clearly he knows somebody. Not bright.

I apologize and from now on I will keep my mouth shut on this stuff.

Herky, did you also read that if people like you continue to run over here and blab names that it will be the end of his source? This is the 3rd straight commit this guy has called in advance so clearly he knows somebody. Not bright.

Ahhh the futility of trying to make $$$ off of information in the 8 hours from when it's "private" to when it becomes public.

Latest posts