NEED WITTY IDEAS FOR NEBRASKA/IOWA BOWL SLOGAN

IOWAFAN37

I am going to the game Friday and I'm just going to make the best of it. It will be 70 degrees and a Hawkeye Huddle party at the Embassy Suites Downtown Lincoln. I am considering this my Bowl game. So my sister and I want to make a sign. Any clever Ideas? Example: Nebraska/Iowa Sun Bowl 2017 but with some humor.

I am going to the game Friday and I'm just going to make the best of it. It will be 70 degrees and a Hawkeye Huddle party at the Embassy Suites Downtown Lincoln. I am considering this my Bowl game. So my sister and I want to make a sign. Any clever Ideas? Example: Nebraska/Iowa Sun Bowl 2017 but with some humor.

"Iowa vs Nebraska - Somebodies getting a trophy for this?"

Just use these two signs, the rest of the nation will laugh......

01b0031269583641a7700394451c5cf4--corny-jokes-empire-state-building.jpg
images

Children of the Corn game where offenses (Iowa) and Defenses (Neb) walk onto/into the field and die.

Latest posts