Need another 70,000 plus at Kinnick Saturday!!

Saginawbay

Iowa fans come on we need another 70,000 plus crowd for Saturdays game.

It was such a great atmosphere Saturday night, and Iowa is 10-0, and ranked 5th in the CFP, and playing for a division title this does not happen to often at Iowa, oh that is right 10-0 has never happened, so come out and be apart of history as Hawks improve to 11-0.

Let's give the players & coach's a great ending to a fantastic home season!!!

Go Hawks and On Iowa!!!

Totally agree, if the weather looks decent for the game I think tickets will sell. This is a great time for families to take kids to their first game. It can be history, a perfect home slate, clinching the big west, sending the seniors off well

It would help if they made tickets $30 for everyone, not just I Club members.

Fair enough, as a long time season ticket holder, I would have no problem lowering tickets to 30 for everyone this week, just fill the stadium!!

From a student perspective, last week, tickets were being exchanged between students at around $75-100 ($40 face for single game) and this week they are going for 20-25 (still 40 face) so I don't think the student section is going to be anywhere near full

From a student perspective, last week, tickets were being exchanged between students at around $75-100 ($40 face for single game) and this week they are going for 20-25 (still 40 face) so I don't think the student section is going to be anywhere near full

Hope you are wrong!! But we will see it is a game to improve to 11-0, and clinch west division title so will be a chance at history, come on students come on out!!

Totally agree, if the weather looks decent for the game I think tickets will sell. This is a great time for families to take kids to their first game. It can be history, a perfect home slate, clinching the big west, sending the seniors off well

Current Sat 11/21 forecast = A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%

Unfortunately I think you're going to be right. Students have next week off for Thanksgiving too.

And I agree with whoever said lower the ticket prices. I have season tickets and I no problem people getting cheaper tickets that what I pay. Lets get as many people in Kinnick as possible.

Time to only charge students for 6 games then and have this last home game be the one that only people with Iowa zip codes/Alumni can buy up until the day before kick-off (for future years where Nebby is the last game).

This way the Nebby fans can't get tickets through our ticket office. Make them pay ridiculous amounts on Stub Hub from Iowa ticket holders who are dumb enough to sell them to Husker fans.

Would agree let's make them $30, and fill Kinnick.. I am long time season ticket holder, who cares if ticket prices are lower, just get it full and enjoy history.

Ugh...thumbs down button.

But...see ya at 6:30 AM Commuter Lot! Go Hawks!

We usually are in there at 6:30 also but CR Kennedy in finals at the Uni dome Fri. Nite so will be there by 8:00. My body is still hurting from long day,walking to wrestling then back to tailgate then to football game.Getting to old for these long tailgates but wouldn't want to miss our Hawkeyes.Go Hawks

Will be arriving Fri night and ready to go Saturday for Hawkeye history... Let's get a sell out for this game.

I just bought 5 tickets. At the end of last year I said I wasn't going to go to any games this year and I'm one of the people who Drew Tate says needs shot in the face. But I'm eating crow and taking my wife, sister, and older two kids to the game this Saturday. Go Hawks!

$25 is face value I believe unless you paid more for you student tickets?

Latest posts