Nebraska v. Troy on BTN? Other B1G Games?

I definitely don't want them to lose. Would only hurt us. I want #5 under the lights in Kinnick next Saturday night... Not #18!
Iowa's only shot at the playoffs will be beating #5 Wisconsin and a top 10 PSU team. On the other hand, I shudder to think of how bad Urban will want to embarrass Ferentz if we have to play OSU in the title game. The Big Ten other than OSU is sofaking bad that I actually think we have a shot to win the thing this year if that offense gets just a touch better.

We're sabotaging them, without even trying.

images

Iowa's only shot at the playoffs will be beating #5 Wisconsin and a top 10 PSU team. On the other hand, I shudder to think of how bad Urban will want to embarrass Ferentz if we have to play OSU in the title game. The Big Ten other than OSU is sofaking bad that I actually think we have a shot to win the thing this year if that offense gets just a touch better.

Urban wanted to kick the shit out of us last year, especially after halftime. Didn't matter.

Making Urban press would play right into Kurt's hands.

Queue up the Jim Mora meme somebody!

Urban wanted to kick the shit out of us last year, especially after halftime. Didn't matter.

Making Urban press would play right into Kurt's hands.
Yeah, but Bosa was out most of that game due to that targeting call. I really don't want to watch that kid from Mt. Vernon lined up against a pissed off Bosa all day.

Wisky is looking ahead. Pre-season they had several players make comments about hopefully playing at night in Kinnick.

They’ve looked like they’ve been a bored team in their OOC games. BYU has a pulse; previous two didn’t.

They’ll come loaded next week

Damn, I wanted them to be highly ranked for next week, but if anybody thought they were really the 5th best team in the country they're nuts!

Latest posts