Nebraska v. Troy on BTN? Other B1G Games?

Nebraska down 17 to Troy
Rutgers down 17 to Kansas
Maryland down 14 to Temple

Go Big Ten?
Kind of like last week when Purdue, N'Western & Nebraska lost (am I missing any other team from last week?) Get use to seeing Nebraska losing every week

To give the Bunch a little bit of credit, he really threaded the needle on that TD pass to Morgan. That was a big time throw. I didn't realize until they showed an end zone angle just how tight that window was.

If Nebby loses to Troy, and there is a whole half to play, Nebby fans will be declaring that they played the best team in the state of Alabama.

Last edited:
Nebby is gaining momentum. Troy needed to put points up on that drive. They absolutely need a 2 .score lead in the 4th

Troy needs a td on this drive. They have stayed pretty aggressive. Come on Trojans, I've never watched them play, but I'm pulling for em.

Nebby losing would be glorious.

Nebby fans will rush the field and tear down the goal posts if they pull this off.

Frost will be carried from the field on his shoulders.

Tickets for the BIG championship game will go on sale at the will call window.

Frost's name will be unveiled in a ring of honor ceremony next week.

Juco recruit Honas is playing for the guy who was thrown out for targeting, then former Hawk recruiting target Farniok is starting on the o-line for Nebraska today.

Former Hawk now Nebraska DC Erik Chinander getting some camera time as the defense stiffens up this half.

Come on Debby fans. Start the stampede for the exits.

Frost had a chance to go for it fourth and half a yard near midfield. Thought his defense could get a stop. He thought wrong.

Latest posts