Nebraska v. Troy on BTN? Other B1G Games?

Yeah, but Bosa was out most of that game due to that targeting call. I really don't want to watch that kid from Mt. Vernon lined up against a pissed off Bosa all day.
Bosa played the whole first half and hardly did anything. He would not have made that game any closer.

people in NY don't even care about Rutgers, Delany is an idiot by adding them and Maryland. They are east coast teams
It was a very wise short term economic move that will pay a ton so long as the cable model holds up, but long term, it is a turd move that really tarnished the football brand. With the SEC adding Mizzou and Texas A&M, they took a major step to further separate themselves from the B1G.

NW going down. And just like that, Iowa and Minnesota are pacing the Big Ten West at 3-0. Raise your hand if you predicted that.

Why in the world is Rutgers in the B1G again? I guess New York is worth the embarrassment.
I went to the game @ Rutgers in 16 and sat by a few Rutgers' fans.

#1--They were most appreciative of Delany getting them into the B1G. More upside for them than the opposite.

#2--I literaly had to explain where Iowa was geographically. Their fans had zero tie-in to anything midwest.

#3--With that said, there were a lot of Iowa fans there, but few from Iowa...mainly from NYC, Boston, Philly, etc.

Iowa's only shot at the playoffs will be beating #5 Wisconsin and a top 10 PSU team. On the other hand, I shudder to think of how bad Urban will want to embarrass Ferentz if we have to play OSU in the title game. The Big Ten other than OSU is sofaking bad that I actually think we have a shot to win the thing this year if that offense gets just a touch better.
You beat me to it.

Iowa smugly whispered to each other they were glad we "miss" playing OSU this year after the blow out.

Oooops....we may get them again on national TV with a playoff spot on the line.

You beat me to it.

Iowa smugly whispered to each other they were glad we "miss" playing OSU this year after the blow out.

Oooops....we may get them again on national TV with a playoff spot on the line.
Gotta win Saturday and shore up the interior of the o-line. If they do that, they're in Indy. 70-3 if OSU is in that game. It will be a beatdown of epic proportions (Iowa will lose if that wasn't clear).

Latest posts