11/23/15WRJordan WesterkampLegal problemsprobable Friday vs. Iowa
11/23/15RBMikale WilbonUndisclosedout for season
11/23/15QBTommy Armstrong Jr.Legal problemsprobable Friday vs. Iowa
11/23/15TETrey FosterLegal problemsprobable Friday vs. Iowa
11/07/15Backup RBJordan StevensonPersonalquit the team
11/07/15OTMatt FinninPersonalquit the team
11/02/15WRDe'Mornay Pierson-ElKneeout for season
09/08/15TEDavid SuttonAnkleexpected to miss 8 weeks

I don't care about their injuries or their legal troubles or even if their flippin' dog died. I want the s.o.b's to line up the best frikkin' team they can field over there and see if it's good enough to beat us. My assessment is that it will not be.

Armstrong should not play.....but that would take some integrity and courage from that athletic administration to make that decision, and of course we know there isn't any

Does Iowa even have a category named "legal problems"?...
We did not know about DMX and he just didn't suit up...

I am sure that 2 players at Iowa enable a situation like this, they are staying home.

Does Iowa even have a category named "legal problems"?...
We did not know about DMX and he just didn't suit up...

I am sure that 2 players at Iowa enable a situation like this, they are staying home.

Careful, we are not too many years out from, glass house situation.

Careful, we are not too many years out from, glass house situation.

^This. Let's not forget we have had a few skeletons in our closet over the years. Seriously, what university hasn't?

Let's just look forward to the game assuming they will be at full strength.

And then go out and kick 'em to the curb.

Here you go....
KMTV3 Omaha just reported that Mike Riley has not even spoken to the players in question about the incident.

Armstrong should not play.....but that would take some integrity and courage from that athletic administration to make that decision, and of course we know there isn't any

Integrity? Nebby's trying to become bowl eligible. They'd suit Lawrence Phillips up this weekend if he had any eligibility left.

I don't care about their injuries or their legal troubles or even if their flippin' dog died. I want the s.o.b's to line up the best frikkin' team they can field over there and see if it's good enough to beat us. My assessment is that it will not be.

This guy gets it. Why would you want to allow the critics to create another "ya but" scenario?

There is no "legal trouble". If there is any issue with serving minors they're not getting ticketed. That's long past now and since the authorities weren't involved until the next day, they'd have no evidence as a basis to ticket them. The rape allegations are a freaking black hole right now (I'm in Omaha and its been Fort Knox at this point). I hope if something did happen that justice is served, period. But AFTER that, if they hold off on suspending players until after the season is over, I hope that place gets torched to the ground!

If thier athletic department had any integrity whatsoever none of those guys would be allowed to play. If they let Armstrong play they drop down to Pedo State level.

My problem is that Nebraska was allowed to have a bye week prior to the last game of the season. That's not right and should not be allowed. Every B1G team should be forced to have a game on every weekend in November.

Sorry .. .. just my $.02 ..

GO HAWKS!!!

This guy gets it. Why would you want to allow the critics to create another "ya but" scenario?

If the records were flipped and it was Neb. Undefeated and we had the bye week the critics would give them a pass for playing on a short week.Of coarse nothing has been said since its IOWA.Go Hawks

Latest posts