Nebraska gets destroyed @ Iowa official game thread

Too bad the starters couldn’t hand off this game to the bench, takes the luster off this game for me and makes me worry about the rematch.

Boy do we want to play OSU this week, iowa is headed in the right direction got too huge games coming up with time to prepare, Do we want to stuff a game in there and is that fair?

I am fairly certain that the staff wanted Less dribbling from JoeT

I mailed them a letter a couple weeks ago

Demanding that very thing
Well I didnt email the coaching staff as it was so apparent to me that last year JBo spent too much time dribbling with no progress and JoeT was doing the same thing. He looked better today.

And your leading rebounder is....Peyton Sandfort. With 8.

This dude is coming on strong. If he can defend and rebound in addition to what he offers with his shooting stroke he is next in line to start should a current current starter regress down the stretch, or if Patrick gets wore down by the next stretch of games.. He's gonna be a key contribtor next year.

And your leading rebounder is....Peyton Sandfort. With 8.

This dude is coming on strong. If he can defend and rebound in addition to what he offers with his shooting stroke he is next in line to start should a current current starter regress down the stretch, or if Patrick gets wore down by the next stretch of games.. He's gonna be a key contribtor next year.

Payton is Solid, fearless and tough

With a deadly Three

Latest posts