Nebby Fans Think Iowa Sucks....

“DDThompson” said:
I hope they truck Nebraska but I have no confidence this team and coaches will even show up much less win.
Really wrong

If getting your azz stomped into a mud hole by an average Iowa team on a consistent basis doesn't tell Cornholer fans that they need to face the reality of their football situation.

Get over yourselves cause you ain't what you used to be and probably never will be again. Living in the past don't get you crap.

They could try LSD. I've heard sometimes you can have flashbacks.

Last edited:
I absolutely love to trounce Nebraska. I love that we did it running up and down the field in a way that Nebraska did to others. This was way up there. And this message is not meant to knock down what IA did -- it was a great win.

But Nebraska is terrible and didn't want to be there after the first five minutes of the 3rd qtr. The IA-NE series was supposed to be the marque-matchup at the end of the year for the Big Ten West, but it never was marque, and is no longer going to happen on Black Friday. When NE came into the conference, we needed them to be stronger to place our program on that higher level. Unfortunately, it didn't come out that way....I actually hope they get a good coach.

God, I hope we don't have to go to Yankee Stadium...

It comes down to who is crappier...Iowa's offense or Nebraska's defense, and I'm not putting any money on Iowa's offense at this point.

Well I think we found out that Nebby is pretty bad on defense but I will say that Iowa seemed to run a lot more straight ahead power running rather than outside stretch which it seems works better. And for the most part the hawks were ahead of the chains and doing a good share of short passes that went for 1st downs.

B Ferentz needs to find some quick passes against 8+ man fronts for the bowl game and next year. If Nate and the receivers can really be in synch for quick slants, stop routes, and quick TE routes to counteract blitzes then I think the hawks can back off defenses.

Iowa has beaten Nebraska 4 of the last 5 while outscoring Debbie 196-98

Yes, and except for losing two 17 point leads in 2014 iirc the hawks would be 5 for 5. That 2014 game seemed to be another KF GD conservative letdown in the 2nd half as the players were sky high into the early 3rd qtr and then the offense just got cautious. The offense didnt get cautious yesterday and glad to see they were still trying to score when up by 4 TDs

We need to establish protocol. Is it “Debby” or “Debbie”.

logo-home.png

Latest posts