Nebby Fans Think Iowa Sucks....

iowa-beats-nebraska-playoff.jpg

Apart from the anomaly that was ohio state, and maybe ISU, Iowa has been absolutely dreadful on offense. Nebraska can score points, we can’t. End. Of. Story.

Now, if only we can shed the Ferentz family to give hope to the future. What is taking place with this family is criminal.
Are you referring to the Ferentz mafia or the two-bit despot known as Barta?

Last edited:
Ott...that poor unlucky dude. I wonder what he's up to.
Ott was badly injured on a punt play...not this one against Nebby. Too bad the Iowa coaching staff didn't see this footage from 2014 and pull Ott from the punting team in that fateful Illini game in 2015.

Last edited:
Bobby Diaco utilizes the "bend don't break" defense. Just like we do. Lets see if he's stupid enough to play that defense against us. This is one game that should easily define his abilities as a DC. All of the evidence points to - Blitz Iowa and you win. Everyone knows this. Even casual Iowa fans point this out. If Diaco employs his base Defense, he's going to lose this game and the book should close on his coaching career.

Bobby Diaco utilizes the "bend don't break" defense. Just like we do. Lets see if he's stupid enough to play that defense against us. This is one game that should easily define his abilities as a DC. All of the evidence points to - Blitz Iowa and you win. Everyone knows this. Even casual Iowa fans point this out. If Diaco employs his base Defense, he's going to lose this game and the book should close on his coaching career.
That whole Husker regime is out the door no matter what happens. But you are right. If Diaco ever wants another job, he must blitz Iowa whenever possible.

I HATE NEBRASKA TILL THE END OF TIME. Stomp on their f-ing throats - then stomp on them some more!
The roller-coaster ride of emotion has been exhausting this season, but if they can just find a way to beat Nebby I'll smile while watching Iowa FB for the first time since the miracle OSU game.

Is there any chance Nebraska doesn’t bring the House all day? I can’t fathom any other approach by even the worst teams.

Is there any chance Nebraska doesn’t bring the House all day? I can’t fathom any other approach by even the worst teams.

He's an idiot if he doesn't, and Brian is an idiot if he's not ready for it with screens, throwing to backs, draws, and misdirection.

We'll see. Wish I was confident.

F nebby.

Apart from the anomaly that was ohio state, and maybe ISU, Iowa has been absolutely dreadful on offense. Nebraska can score points, we can’t. End. Of. Story.

Now, if only we can shed the Ferentz family to give hope to the future. What is taking place with this family is criminal.
I love that the kids came out and put an ass whipping on the Huskers

Ott was badly injured on a punt play...not this one against Nebby. Too bad the Iowa coaching staff didn't see this footage from 2014 and pull Ott from the punting team in that fateful Illini game in 2015.
I knew it wasn't on that play. I know he was going to try and rehab and get a shot in the NFL and just wondered how that all turned out.

Apart from the anomaly that was ohio state, and maybe ISU, Iowa has been absolutely dreadful on offense.
right

“hawkinarkansas” said:
Nebraska can score points, we can’t. End. Of. Story.
really wrong

“hawkinarkansas” said:
Not gonna happen and no. Wrong.

Latest posts