Nebby Fans Think Iowa Sucks....

1stdownnn.0.0.gif

One of the Gifs

It comes down to who is crappier...Iowa's offense or Nebraska's defense, and I'm not putting any money on Iowa's offense at this point.

I believe Iowa will need to score more than 35 to win. My faith in KF and his incredible game planning skills of getting this done is at a robust 2% chance as of today.

F*ck Nebraska, especially Lincoln. I just spent the night there Tuesday, Quality Inn, exit 403. Thank God I was there for 10 hours, place stinks. Iowa wins 35-34.......Nebraska fans storm the field, grab Riley, take him out back, string him up, and say sianara. I'm in Denver now, so it's all good man....;)

If anyone else is here, going to the Pub on Pearl tomorrow to watch...

If Nebraska beats Iowa and Kansas State beats Iowa State maybe Nebraska will play Iowa State in a bowl game.

Apart from the anomaly that was ohio state, and maybe ISU, Iowa has been absolutely dreadful on offense. Nebraska can score points, we can’t. End. Of. Story.

Now, if only we can shed the Ferentz family to give hope to the future. What is taking place with this family is criminal.

I live in Omaha and from everyone that I talk with believe Nebraska is going to get killed by Iowa tomorrow. You have to keep in mind that this Nebraska team is one of the worst in the last 40 + years so they are beside themselves right now. They are more excited to get this game over with so they can fire the coach and try to rebuild after this last coaching hire travesty. I worry most about the fact that they have nothing to lose and we are actually playing for something. Kirk usually comes into games like this ultraconservative and plays not to lose which is his biggest weakness IMO. When we played not to lose, look at what happened against OSU!

I live in Omaha and from everyone that I talk with believe Nebraska is going to get killed by Iowa tomorrow. You have to keep in mind that this Nebraska team is one of the worst in the last 40 + years so they are beside themselves right now. They are more excited to get this game over with so they can fire the coach and try to rebuild after this last coaching hire travesty. I worry most about the fact that they have nothing to lose and we are actually playing for something. Kirk usually comes into games like this ultraconservative and plays not to lose which is his biggest weakness IMO. When we played not to lose, look at what happened against OSU!

Yep. Nebby will be loose with nothing to lose. It does concern me.

Iowa must score points...i just don't have faith. I'll watch, hope, and cheer, but I don't feel confident...

Throw quick, catch the ball, don't turn it over, and get pressure on Lee(with time he's decent with good receivers). If we let Lee stand in pocket, not good.

First to 24 wins...

Blow my mind Hawks, and actually start fast once.

What worked last year, pounding the ball, will not work, not the way we do it.

Latest posts