NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Logic now with 11pts, 8rbd, 8asst. Now with an elbow to her mouth. Good lord that firl is taking a beating this season!

Red Foxes? Really?

Wanted to be the Soupy Sales' but were afraid of racism.

Soupy-Sales-9542553-1-402.jpg

Anybody think Baylor could win it all??

They are completely dominating a pretty solid Creighton team and have the Badgers next.

Can Bucky hang with their athleticism?

Anybody think Baylor could win it all??

They were absolutely on fire to start the game. When your strength is inside and you go 10-13 from 3...your gonna win.

Creighton has actually played pretty even with them in the 2nd half, but were down 20 in the 1st

They are completely dominating a pretty solid Creighton team and have the Badgers next.

Can Bucky hang with their athleticism?

But yes, if they play like they did tonight, they could.

We'll as good as the ball was today, tonight has been disappointing unless Zaga can hang with Zona but they just had one of their guards leave with a sprained ankle.

Always glad to see the fighting McDermotts beat down

I'm usually indifferent to Creighton, but living in Omaha i kinda like to see them do well. It has helped the city with them drawing national attention.

McDermott was the coach at Wayne State when I went there, pretty good dude. Hard not to like the way Doug plays.

The JaySkers (husker fans that become Jays fans during basketball for about the last 15 years) now suddenly are Huge nebby ball fans. Creighton could struggle bad next year, they are losing the NCAA player of the year, and 3 other seniors that have accounted for about 75% of their points the last 3-4 years.

All that said, I would like to bury nebby in fb & Bob next year...please

Latest posts