NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Paige has improved so much from freshman year to sophomore year. I was hoping we would see a big leap from MG this year, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Paige hit some huge shots. One heck of a player.

He's the only three point threat on that team, (seriously check out the UNC stats, they only two players have made double digits threes and the other guy is shooting 30.2%) and he's still an efficient scorer despite having to be their entire perimeter offense by himself.

He's the only three point threat on that team, (seriously check out the UNC stats, they only two players have made double digits threes and the other guy is shooting 30.2%) and he's still an efficient scorer despite having to be their entire perimeter offense by himself.

No kidding. If the UNC bigs could hit a 13 ft jump shot UNC prob wins by 15. Paige means so much to that team. I remember last year people on this board were kind of ripping on Paige. He is really good.

So now we have a 16 leading a 1 by 10 with under 4 to go in the 1st half. It would awesome and funny as hell if this held up

Clowns are dominating

Peed around the first half, then didnt miss any shots 2nd half.
When they are chucking and hitting they are tough. I am not sold on the clowns if they have an off shooting night though. Their D isnt very good.

What the?????

BjTazNxCAAAkYkd.jpg:large

So do they go with the experienced guys and go very small, or do they give a bunch of minutes to Edozie and Gibson?

Paige has improved so much from freshman year to sophomore year. I was hoping we would see a big leap from MG this year, but unfortunately it didn't happen.
It would be interesting to see how many minutes these two have averaged during their careers. I bet Paige's mins are much more than Mikes... Maybe not but too lazy to check

Paige played 36 mins last night? Has mike ever even sniffed 30 mins in a game? #deppppth

Roys gonna ruin paige if he doesnt rest him more......

Dang it. I was wanting to see an Iowa program, ANY Iowa program take out Roy Williams. Can't stand that guy (in the sense he keeps taking the state of Iowa's best talent).

So do they go with the experienced guys and go very small, or do they give a bunch of minutes to Edozie and Gibson?
They'll have to play with their big boys vs. NC won't they? They've got some size.

Dang it. I was wanting to see an Iowa program, ANY Iowa program take out Roy Williams. Can't stand that guy (in the sense he keeps taking the state of Iowa's best talent).

They'll have to play with their big boys vs. NC won't they? They've got some size.
I think we will go super small. Naz will start and Edozie and Gibson are only used when needed for a foul or rebound here and there. There will be lots of threes shot.

Iowa State is better than UNC even without Georges...the bad part is, they don't have any time to figure that out for themselves before Sunday. Hopefully they figure it out in the first half.

I think we will go super small. Naz will start and Edozie and Gibson are only used when needed for a foul or rebound here and there. There will be lots of threes shot.
Yeah, you're probably right. That's going to be tough. Need defensive rebs to get the fastbreak going. NC is going to cover the 3-line and make ISU drive to the bigs. But they were going to do that anyway.

Well, expectations are gone so go out and play hard.

Latest posts