NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Meanwhile the Huskers are melting down. That's kind of fun.

Tim Miles pulled a Fran and got tossed.

Duke goes down. Kind of funny. Love all the parity this year. Really wondering how BYU and Colorado were higher seeds then Iowa besides the whole 1-7 at the end.

Duke goes down. Kind of funny. Love all the parity this year. Really wondering how BYU and Colorado were higher seeds then Iowa besides the whole 1-7 at the end.

The way we ended the season had to be the only reason they were ahead of us. That and RPI.

I always love to see the bench of he elite teams when they know the game is lost.....

Just like the Hawks, Duke goes down in their first game to Mercer.....

Makes the Darkness go away.....

:cool:

See all those 5 star recruits don't always pay off, Kentucky last year doesn't make it, Duke this year loses first round. OSU loses first round.

Wow. Mercer's experience showing through here. Duke lost as a #2 to Lehigh in Greensboro. Now, losing as a #3 in Raleigh. Proximity doesn't always matter. :)

Wow, Miles gets tossed. As much as I like him as a coach and admire him for what he has accomplished, I can't help but think this is payback for all the crap Nebbie fans talked about Fran when he got tossed. How glad they were not to have a hot head as a coach. Yeah ... I know ... Pelini ... but we are talking the ....head fans who just don't get it.

Then Sunday, when Nebbie was announced a number of Iowa fans sent congratulation messages, while Nebbie fans sent, "Suck It Hawkeyes", when we were announced as a play in participant.

I know we have some fans who can be a**holes, but not nearly as many as Nebraska has.

Wow, Miles gets tossed. As much as I like him as a coach and admire him for what he has accomplished, I can't help but think this is payback for all the crap Nebbie fans talked about Fran when he got tossed. How glad they were not to have a hot head as a coach. Yeah ... I know ... Pelini ... but we are talking the ....head fans who just don't get it.

Then Sunday, when Nebbie was announced a number of Iowa fans sent congratulation messages, while Nebbie fans sent, "Suck It Hawkeyes", when we were announced as a play in participant.

I know we have some fans who can be a**holes, but not nearly as many as Nebraska has.

The second T shouldn't have been one. He got T'd up for pointing at the scorer's table.

Latest posts