NCAA Tournament Chances

Guys, we have enough crappy opponents on the schedule to get at least 21 wins. Maybe add one more win in BTT and that should be enough to make the NCAAs. Am I right?

@ Indiana
Northwestern at home
@ Rutgers
Indiana at home
Rutgers at home

All of those games should be wins, right?

Correctamundo

We shall sweep them off their feet

jack-nicholson-shining-gif-7-1.gif

:cool:

If you dont count the play in games, that means it's even harder to make the tournament now than it used to be. If the field was still 64, we probably still would have made it that year. Instead the expanded field made it harder to make the final 64.

The best arguement tho is that the losers dont get to play in the NIT as a 1 seed. People who say the didnt make the NCAA tournament just think they got no post season that year? Does that mean Marble's senior year was worse than Fran's second year?

Anyone saying they love Iowa’s chances hasn’t looked at the schedule.

LMAO that’s what 1 and done means. Really PC???? Wow!!!

One and done to me has always meant you're done because you lost. Like when a team can never get an offensive rebound, announcers say they are one and done. I've never heard them say that after a made shot.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this? Does one and done mean one win and then a loss or one game that was a loss? I've always said and heard that Fran is always one and done in the Big 10 tournament.

One and done to me has always meant you're done because you lost. Like when a team can never get an offensive rebound, announcers say they are one and done. I've never heard them say that after a made shot.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this? Does one and done mean one win and then a loss or one game that was a loss? I've always said and heard that Fran is always one and done in the Big 10 tournament.
One and done means:
Play 1 game, lose, you are done.
If you can't understand that phrase, you're an idiot.

You are being for real.. wow!! Hahaha..

One and done means:
Play 1 game, lose, you are done.
If you can't understand that phrase, you're an idiot.

So it sounds like you are agreeing with me but the one guy who is arguing with me liked your post. So just to clarify, 2 out of 3 times, Fran won one game in the tourney, therefore he was not one and done. Correct?

My memory is shot but weren't you the one who guaranteed Iowa would lose all 4 games between sparty, gophers, Michigan and Indiana? If not my bad

That was not me. I was confident they would beat Minnesota which was why I was so upset after that terrible loss.

That was not me. I was confident they would beat Minnesota which was why I was so upset after that terrible loss.
A lot of key teams still have to play up there, starting with Bucky next week.

Minnesota is to have a few things to say about how February plays out.

I was at the game. It was rough. But I disagree with it being a terrible loss. It's a winnable game but not a terrible loss

Oh they will. This is the start of it. Guaranteed. They will lose at least 4 in a row now. The team has no heart and is the mentally weakest group of losers I've ever seen.

This was your comment after the Michigan St game Stanzi. I haven’t forgotten. You deleted it. Nice try tho. You are an idiot poster.

Oh they will. This is the start of it. Guaranteed. They will lose at least 4 in a row now. The team has no heart and is the mentally weakest group of losers I've ever seen.

This was your comment after the Michigan St game Stanzi. I haven’t forgotten. You deleted it. Nice try tho. You are an idiot poster.

I remember. Calling these guys weak losers was....weak. I also see he deleted the post. Maybe he sobered up and realized something about himself?

Latest posts