NCAA Corruption. Huh, Bruce Pearl?

Sad to see a high character, man of his word, leader of basketball players Rick Pitino being unfairly implicated in this. Until someone comes up with some real proof that something is going on in College Basketball, every one of these coaches is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!

Tip of the ice berg I bet. And to think Adidas just passed Nike in sales via some measure. Well how artificial might that be with them bribing schools and kids to get in bed under the table. If ya ain't cheating ya ain't trying. Good ole SEC and ACC schools... Imagine that. This isn't some slap on the wrist NCAA violations these are arrests and laws being broken... Yikes

Adidas just passed Jordan Brand. While still a Nike property, Nike still owns the market.

Funny. How is Rick Pitino gonna weasel his way out of this one?
When the FBI is involved you're definitely talking about criminal conduct.
Looking more and more that this won't just be some firings and NCAA sanctions, this means some people might be going to jail.

So this is one of the reasons people are paying $100 for a pair of Nike basketball shoes that are worth about $30?

"Worth" is subjective. Actual cost of those shoes is likely less than $10 with shipping, distribution, materials, storage, labor all included. I'm guilty as most.

Sad to see a high character, man of his word, leader of basketball players Rick Pitino being unfairly implicated in this. Until someone comes up with some real proof that something is going on in College Basketball, every one of these coaches is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!

He is such a f'ing puke. I loathe the man, and his creepy son to. I hope he would just go away.

Unfortunately, the more that are implicated or charged, the more watered down the charges will be, IMO. They won't want to kill all of college b-ball.

I was talking to some of my friends who follow legal disputes closely and they told me that the feds have no case. This is basically a media frenzy in search of a crime. The FBI may have made a BIG MISTAKE by looking for corruption in College Basketball instead of going after the real bad guys. I just have a feeling like the FBI might be completely disbanded before this whole thing is over.

I just have a feeling like the FBI might be completely disbanded before this whole thing is over.
I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-16-at-12.12.36-PM.jpg

I was talking to some of my friends who follow legal disputes closely and they told me that the feds have no case. This is basically a media frenzy in search of a crime. The FBI may have made a BIG MISTAKE by looking for corruption in College Basketball instead of going after the real bad guys. I just have a feeling like the FBI might be completely disbanded before this whole thing is over.
In all seriousness though, can you imagine if his assistant(s) were found not guilty. Louisville probably wouldn't be able to use 'for cause' in his termination and would have to pay him according to his contract. I could totally see this happening, that weasel is slick.

Especially Calipari. I resent his name being dragged through the mud...for about the tenth time.

Last edited:
In response to the totally unfair firing of Rick Pitino, I have called DirecTV and asked them to cancel my subscription to the ESPN Full Court College Basketball Package. I also demanded a refund of all the money I spent on it before slamming the phone down.

Wonder if Nike informed the Feds... just to watch the competition fry. And wonder if Nike done the same thing.

Reminds me of the series Billions on Showtime.