Session 3 – Quarterfinals and Consolation Rounds
Live on ESPNU HD/ESPN3.com – 10:30 a.m.
Session 4 – Semifinals
Live on ESPNU HD – 7 p.m.

Saturday, March 19
Session 5 – Medal Rounds
Live on ESPNU HD – 11 a.m.
Session 6 – Finals
Live on ESPN HD/ESPN3.com (simulcast) – 7:30 p.m.

Just remember that all of these times are eastern so they will be on an hour earlier in Iowa. I took all day off of work on Friday so I could watch as much as I can since I can't make it this year.

I too, am taking day a day off just to watch tv.
Can't be there , so it's the next best thing.
Ironsides on the radio and the tv muted!!
I also wonder about ESPN3.com, I can use it Thursday, anyone used it before???
Any pre-sign ups or anything?

This will be nice. ESPN3 will be a welcome change to the take down radio spotty streaming. I could never get that to work for more than 5 minutes at a time. Any idea of how they will handle the multiple mats? Will they have multiple streams, or will they just jump around to featured matches?

ESPN3 is pretty easy. Just go to ESPN3.com and click what you want to watch. My internet provider has it included in my package, i'm not sure if you can pay for it individually or not if your provider doesn't have it.

I too, am taking day a day off just to watch tv.
Can't be there , so it's the next best thing.
Ironsides on the radio and the tv muted!!
I also wonder about ESPN3.com, I can use it Thursday, anyone used it before???
Any pre-sign ups or anything?
I have used it frequently to watch b-ball games. Not all internet providers can access it. You need an ID and password to get in. If you plan on using it, try way ahead of time to get on it. Like today!. If you have trouble you have time to get it straightened out. There have been some times when I could not get on, other times no trouble.

I just looked at the upcoming schedule on ESPN3 and it has 4 links to cover mats 1-4. Will there only be 4 mats going at once?

If this is the case, I think we should make a thread Thursday with updates with who is on-deck on which mat so people don't waste as much time looking through each mat.

ESPN3 is pretty easy. Just go to ESPN3.com and click what you want to watch. My internet provider has it included in my package, i'm not sure if you can pay for it individually or not if your provider doesn't have it.

It is provided through your internet provider. If you have mediacom internet you are good, if you have qwest you won't be getting it.

Sweet, I love they are broadcasting Thursday's action. Of course I won't be able to watch the early session since I'll be at work, but hopefully I can catch it that evening. ESPN3.com is so easy its self explanatory. The problem is that it has to be offered by your ISP, not just anyone can get it. Mediacom offers it as was stated previously.

awesome hawkeyescott i have qwest! ****!

Find someone that you know that has mediacom. Using their computer either create an account or logon using your normal account. Click on remote access and you can tie that mediacom service to your account. You can then log in at home and use it.

This feature is used for people to get service when away from home, but it works the other way around as well.

Last year espn3 carried it as well. Then it was called espn360. I remember going to work thinking I'd be able watch wrestling only to find out that it was a blocked site. That night came home couldn't get it to work (I have quest.) Tried the mediacom password thing, but that didn't work either.

Last edited:
I registered yesterday with espn3.com. I tried to see if i could pickup anything live today and i got live soccer. I've got qwest. Do you mean that qwest just isn't going to cover wrestling?

I went to espn3.com and on the top right corner it tells you to register. I gave them a member name and a user name. It's free. I just tried it again and got the harvard vs princeton ball game and i also got some high school basketball game.

Latest posts