NCAA broadcast schedule

I can't get it to work. I have a screen that pops up and says I need an approved provider. I put in my zipcode and then select quest. Another screen pops up that says Quest isn't one of the approved providers.

if you are attending here is a full schedule of other things going on in between sessions

Thursday
11:00 A.M. Session 1 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center
1:00–6:30 P.M. Fan Festival Lincoln Financial Field
After Session I (approx. 3–4 P.M.) USA Wrestling National Team All Star Dual Meet Wells Fargo Center
3:30–4:15 P.M. Wrestling Trivia Contest Fan Festival Stage
4:30–5:15 P.M. “Family Ties” Wrestling Hall of Fame Presentation Fan Festival Stage
5:15–6:00 P.M. Wrestling Families Autograph Session Fan Festival Stage
6:30 P.M. Session 2 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center

Friday
10:30 A.M. Session 3 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center
1:00–7:00 P.M. Fan Festival Lincoln Financial Field
2:00–3:30 P.M. USA Wrestling Team Practice Fan Festival Mats
2:30–3:15 P.M. Wrestling Trivia Contest Fan Festival Stage
3:15–4:00 P.M. Hall of Fame Wrestlers Autograph Session Fan Festival Stage
4:00–4:45 P.M. USA Wrestling Autograph Session Fan Festival Stage
5:00–6:00 P.M. Semifi nals Preview Show Fan Festival Stage
7:00 P.M. Session 4 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center

Saturday
9:00–10:30 A.M. Coaching Clinic—NWCA Lincoln Financial Field/Fan Festival Stage
11:00 A.M. Session 5 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center
1:00–7:00 P.M. Fan Festival Lincoln Financial Field
3:00–4:30 P.M. USA Wrestling Team Practice Fan Festival Mats
4:30–5:00 P.M. Wrestling Trivia Contest (Finals) Fan Festival Stage
5:15–6:15 P.M. Hall of Fame Wrestlers Autographs Fan Festival Stage
7:05–7:20 P.M. All-American Parade Wells Fargo Center
7:30 P.M. Session 6 Wrestling Wells Fargo Center

What I do is, go to espn3.com. I then go to, watchlive streaming sports online. I register, top right hand corner. I haven't had any trouble at all watching live events. Like I said, I have qwest. You have to make up a member name and a password. No cost. I hope this helps.

when i go to click on watch now it makes me put in my service provider which qwest is not offered on the drop down

There will be 4 mats on 4 different ESPN3 "channels" and the best I can tell you can only watch one at a time. Also, there's a ~30 second delay when switching from one event to another...bottom line is you'll need 4 computers going at the same time to catch all the action. It will be hit and miss depending on which mats Iowa competes on (are there 8 total at nationals?). Thankfully we'll also have Mark Ironside covering the Hawks, but that depends largely on the reliability of All Access.

I don't click, watch now. I register, look at the schedule of live events, and pick the one i want to watch. I watched a little of the auburn vs alabama baseball game and then some nit basketball game. Dayton vs charleston i think. Maybe it's where i live compared to where you live. I don't knoe. Try not clicking on watch now.

What I do is, go to espn3.com. I then go to, watchlive streaming sports online. I register, top right hand corner. I haven't had any trouble at all watching live events. Like I said, I have qwest. You have to make up a member name and a password. No cost. I hope this helps.

I'm not clicking on "watch now" at the top of the page but "watch live" under the description of the event and it still says my provider (Qwest) doesn't offer the service. What "watch live" are you clicking on?

I clicked on, watch live, where it showed the boston college vs mcneese state promo. I waited a few seconds for it to load and then it came on live. A few seconds later i went to the schedule below of live events, clicked on the baseball game and it came on live. I am going to call qwest tomorrow morning and ask them why i can get espn3 live events and some others can't. I'll let you know.

Go to,FAQS - ESPN3. It's either faq or fag. click on the click heres. I found out that one of the providers espn doesn't have is, qwest. It does tell you how to get it. Why i'm getting it, i don't know. Hope it helps.

I called my qwest provider this morning and she said the reason i was getting ESPN3 live streaming was because i have Direct TV combined with my qwest bill. That's how she explained it to me.

i just got to messing with it. since i have mediacom, i dont have to type in any name or anything. i just click on watch now and it brought it up. it looks like if you go to mosaic view you can put all 4 mats up at once and then hit full screen view to enlarge. looks pretty neat if it all works tommorrow when everyone wants on there.

Latest posts