nation shirt ideas!

favorite?

Votes: 29 54.7%

Votes: 11 20.8%

Votes: 8 15.1%

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Any Chance they could be done by Big Ten's! I know myself, USA and FF fan will be there and Ironside could bring them up to us and we could pay him there! Guess I'm speaking for USA and FF but I know I would pay for them up there if possible!!!

Pin, that last one is perfect IMO! Get the logo on there for the promotion and it isnt too active. Only thing is that it doesnt have anything wrestling on it but that also opens it up for all other sports to have.

Last edited:
yea there are royalty fees have to pay in order to use some of iowa's logos so gonna see what it costs might to on one side do hawknation logo and the other do the iowa wrestling logo

Everyone please vote in this and express your opinions because I am going to take our selection to Ironside tomorrow morning.

pin2win, I love that logo with the headgear! Could you please send me the eps version of that logo? Fulsaasfan, Tobini and myself are going to get some shirts printed up and want to use that logo for the upper back of the shirt and we are going to use the front of shirt #1.

I like the first version on #1 but if not that one then #2. I will prolly take 3 of what ever you choose..
email me when you get everything figured out or let ff know he can get ahold of me.

Latest posts