Nate Keading

I agree Kaeding needs to make those kicks but at the same time if the Chargers are a Super Bowl team they have to get the ball in the endzone.

Has there ever been a player that is All-pro and cut in the same year. Man i was hoping he would get a chance to send it to OT and then nail one to win it.

[/B]

128 yards rushing and the clinching 53 yard TD run...we were all surprised he wasn't caught from behind, being a slow Big10 guy and all...

I don't know who it was that he ran over on that run, but it looked like Frank Duong.

Of course, it was only after that run that the announcers mentioned that Nate had missed 3 on the day, so that kind of dampened my enthusiasm.

[/B]

128 yards rushing and the clinching 53 yard TD run...we were all surprised he wasn't caught from behind, being a slow Big10 guy and all...

funny - i watched the highlight video and the announcers were saying about being surprised about his speed......big 10=slow.... :)

To the general NFL fan, Nate will only be known for his playoff misses rather than his regular season success. He won't get cut, but his remaining time in San Diego will be unpleasant.

I wonder if he hired a body guard...or if he just hightailed it out of SD? I feel bad for him though.

Kicking has always seemed to me like putting in golf. You can be cruising along making everything you look at and then you miss one five footer and all of the sudden you're a headcase.

Latest posts