Nate Keading

To the general NFL fan, Nate will only be known for his playoff misses rather than his regular season success. He won't get cut, but his remaining time in San Diego will be unpleasant.

Agree 100%.
Two words: Scott. Norwood.

It's a CHOKE JOB!!

Love the dude but some people just don't have it in big games. Nate seems to not have it. He is still very young. Sometimes all it takes is time. I'm sure he'll move on from this and guarantee Nate will win a playoff game for his team, maybe even the Super Bowl. Long career ahead of him.

Kicking has always seemed to me like putting in golf. You can be cruising along making everything you look at and then you miss one five footer and all of the sudden you're a headcase.

Yep. You shank one, you start to question your form, you overthink it, you overcompensate, and poof...you're toast.

Like my coach said back in the day, "don't aim that ball, son, throw the damn thing." You start aiming kicks or putts or throws or shots and it's about a done deal that you won't hit your target.

you can just tell by his expression he lacks confidence in the big games...idk whats wrong!

Yes, I thought the same thing watching the game. He just didn't look confident. Of course it is easy to sit on my sofa drinking a beer and critique him. :)

Kicking has always seemed to me like putting in golf. You can be cruising along making everything you look at and then you miss one five footer and all of the sudden you're a headcase.

+1 That seems to be the way it goes.

miss one and those posts start creeping closer together until they are only about a slit apart. :eek: