Name for Iowa's Offense

Yeah and those two D's were just top notch there topdawg. TOP
FRICKIN'
NOTCH AKA
THE STEEL
CURTAIN!

I would argue that they were BETTER than the Steel Curtain Defense, position for position. Of course, you'd be comparing 20-somethings to 60-somethings, so...;)

Seriously, though, their defense was terrible, but so is ours, that's my point. I think we need to look at our defense as a bigger problem, IMO.

"Jalopy".......runs but take a long time to cover distance and risks breakdown because of old design.

"Cut & Paste" ......same thing over and over.

"SWIDI".........Scratch Where It Doesn't Itch........someone misinterpreted Hayden's teachings?

Tell me this: would KF/KOK's offense been able to put 10 points on the board in less than 5 minutes when every one in Byrd stadium knew passes were coming? Remember the Iowa posters who howled after the Wisconsin loss in 2010 because Iowa's offense couldn't score the winning points in the last 2 minutes of the game? IMO, Iowa's offense has come a long way since 2010.

HAHAAAA HAHAAAA HA.

most of us are being or trying to be funny in a sarcastic way to offset the anger or disappointment. This is new to try to be funny in a serious flyintheface of facts way.

I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should simply be called "THEE offense". We're kinda a big deal. Everyone will know who it means.

I would argue that they were BETTER than the Steel Curtain Defense, position for position. Of course, you'd be comparing 20-somethings to 60-somethings, so...;)

Seriously, though, their defense was terrible, but so is ours, that's my point. I think we need to look at our defense as a bigger problem, IMO.
After our first 2 possessions, 10 of our next 13 series were 3 and outs....
THATS NOT BEING TOO FRIENDLY TOWARDS OUR DEFENSE YO

*edited b/c im rainman

After our first 2 possessions, 10 of our next 13 series were 3 and outs....
THATS NOT BEING TOO FRIENDLY TOWARDS OUR DEFENSE YO

*edited b/c im rainman

Dayum, 10 of 13? Didn't see the game, but a blind squirrel would find more nuts than that. Sounds like we really do have offensive problems.

Really didn't have much of an opinion on the game, just felt like throwing some sarcasm around, 'cause it's all I bring. Did we at least spell the names right on the backs of our uniforms? Was the game in focus?

Dayum, 10 of 13? Didn't see the game, but a blind squirrel would find more nuts than that. Sounds like we really do have offensive problems.

Really didn't have much of an opinion on the game, just felt like throwing some sarcasm around, 'cause it's all I bring. Did we at least spell the names right on the backs of our uniforms? Was the game in focus?
I believe the names were correct and unfortunately the game was in focus

I'd be tempted to call it diarrhea because it's nauseating and smells but it it doesn't involve the runs that typically go with it.

I'd be tempted to call it diarrhea because it's nauseating and smells but it it doesn't involve the runs that typically go with it.

I would characterize it as a visit to the bathroom after two days of constipation. Lots of ******* and moaning with minimal output, then the plug falls, the rest follows. All in all, a thoroughly unsatisfying dump.

crowded-phone-booth.jpg

Power Running and Check Downs = THE PHONE BOOTH

Tell me this: would KF/KOK's offense been able to put 10 points on the board in less than 5 minutes when every one in Byrd stadium knew passes were coming? Remember the Iowa posters who howled after the Wisconsin loss in 2010 because Iowa's offense couldn't score the winning points in the last 2 minutes of the game? IMO, Iowa's offense has come a long way since 2010.

Agree..

Latest posts