Name for Iowa's Offense

Nova. That's it. It don't go. Iowas offense don't go. Jake walks to the line and instead of saying Omaha Omaha he says nova nova! The defense says nova nova. The crowd says nova nova. Everyone In Johnson county just starts barking nova nova. It don't go and everyone knows it.

On iowas sidelines, instead of the poster boards that are held up giving instruction with pictures of will Ferrell and stuff like that, our pictures are of things like the rotary phone, the telegraph, the first flight, the moon landing, etc. One look to the sideline and we know exactly who we are and what were doing. Nova nova

Nova. That's it. It don't go. Iowas offense don't go. Jake walks to the line and instead of saying Omaha Omaha he says nova nova! The defense says nova nova. The crowd says nova nova. Everyone In Johnson county just starts barking nova nova. It don't go and everyone knows it.

Vanillanova

I'm going to admit....I am too lazy to look up the stat but how many games under KF has Iowa lost when scoring 30 or more points?

I'm going to admit....I am too lazy to look up the stat but how many games under KF has Iowa lost when scoring 30 or more points?

you're putting the cart WAAAAAY a head of the horse. First question you want to ask is...How many times has an Iowa team scored more than 30 under KF?

The horizontal assault and punt offense.

The bend but don't score offense.

The 5 wide and 2 yard pass to Bullock offense.

The greatest checkdowns on turf.

Latest posts