Name 1 positive thing about the 2012 FB season

I think one would have to be out of their mind to predict 7 wins for this team next year. No way.

As far as positives this year:

IOWA'S FANS.

Bad football team
Poor coaching

Guess what? Still 70,000 there yesterday, cheering like we had a chance..

Great points. Most teams would have crickets in the stands at this point in the year (based upon how terrible the offense has been).

The fans have actually been great. Even that can't last forever.

I've tried to come up with one positive and I can't. This season has been an epic disaster. Our program is screwed with Ferentz and Davis leading the way. We won't make a bowl game until they're gone.

I've really enjoyed watching all the mouth breathers and cry-babies throw hissy fits after loses this year. It's been a lot of fun.

Why do you embrace and enjoy losing?

I hate losing, though I'm less impacted when my favorite teams lose cause I'm able to detach from that beings that I have no control over it. That said I was asked to name something positive from the season and that's the first thing that came to mind.

I hate losing, though I'm less impacted when my favorite teams lose cause I'm able to detach from that beings that I have no control over it. That said I was asked to name something positive from the season and that's the first thing that came to mind.

Why do you hate America?

Weisman, Cotton, Hyde, Bullock, KMM, and Morris. All great players and only one is going to be gone next year

I'd hardly call Morris great. He was benched yesterday for a reason. Now, replace his name with Kirksey and you'll have something.

He was benched because of that whole dislocated elbow he's been playing with.

I'm talking about James Morris, not Greg Garmon. Kidding aside, he was benched because he missed about 20 tackles yesterday, and it's been a common theme all season.

Hitchens and Morris were both on the bench withj injuries in the 2nd half and they are the Top 2 tacklers on the team..
take the hater Glasses off and you would know this, it was Alston the kid people have been clamoring for that miossed the tackles and was caught of position far to often
and for the record its the MLB 's job to make sure the DL is in the right spot, ,so if you would be paying attention all to often Morris had to move a DL man into the right spot b ecause of how young they are

Another positive? Crap seasons like this make Hawk fans turn on one another. Go cannibalism!!

al the youngsters getting playing time and/or starts
RSSO Scherff 1st season starting and showed what he could
RSSO Donall 1st season starting and showed what he could do
probably our best starting 5 in LT Scherff will behere for 2 more seasons
LG Tobin graduates
C Ferentz graduates
RG Donall 2 more seasons
RT Van Sloten 1q more season
Scherff or Donall will replace Tobin
my hope is Blythe starts at Center for 3 years
my hope Walsh takes over at RG
my hope is that Scherff at 6'5 takes over at LG
Giving Iowa a starting ol like this
LT 6'7 Donall RSJR
LG 6'5 Sherff RSJR
C 6'3 Blythe RSSO
RG 6'4 Walsh RSSO
RT 6'7 Van Sloten RSSR\
all those players have started and are big,

al the youngsters getting playing time and/or starts
RSSO Scherff 1st season starting and showed what he could
RSSO Donall 1st season starting and showed what he could do
probably our best starting 5 in LT Scherff will behere for 2 more seasons
LG Tobin graduates
C Ferentz graduates
RG Donall 2 more seasons
RT Van Sloten 1q more season
Scherff or Donall will replace Tobin
my hope is Blythe starts at Center for 3 years
my hope Walsh takes over at RG
my hope is that Scherff at 6'5 takes over at LG
Giving Iowa a starting ol like this
LT 6'7 Donall RSJR
LG 6'5 Sherff RSJR
C 6'3 Blythe RSSO
RG 6'4 Walsh RSSO
RT 6'7 Van Sloten RSSR\
all those players have started and are big,

Why do you hope our best oline plays left guard?

Latest posts