Name 1 positive thing about the 2012 FB season

Seth53

Personally, I'm giddy about thinking how much money I won't be spending on a 5th-tier bowl game trip this year!

We needed an awful season to realize how big of a problem we have. Even when we're good we have bad to awful offenses which are 20 years past the fresh date and the most vanilla defense I'm the country.

You need exceptional talent to pull off pro style in college, see Alabama.

I was able to execute some nice poops not feeling pressed to rush back from commercial breaks.

Scorp is coming down in the student section with me next year along with anyone else on the board who decides to join us.

Scorp is coming down in the student section with me next year along with anyone else on the board who decides to join us.

[video=youtube;_uxn3RoqTOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ[/video]

Weisman, Cotton, and Bullock, the left side of our line before they got hurt. Other than that. I'm not sure anyone is actually better than they were last year.

Micah Hyde and the 3 James's head the All Overrated Team. IMO

In all seriousness, does Iowa have a player that's worth drafting this year? Hyde, maybe.....based on physical attributes only. His play this year.....especially today, have not been pro material.

Gus Malzahn and Ryan Aplin turning the heat on at ASTATE!

With Iowa football, it's easy. CAARHawk gets to infuriate more people with his KF 3-7, 3-8 pattern for at least another year.

Sucks for you that the playoffs start with the 2014 season. But the 2013 season will be another 7 or fewer win season as well, so...

What makes you say next year will be 7 wins or less? By chance, is this based on a pattern that you uncovered? Please share

Gus Malzahn and Ryan Aplin turning the heat on at ASTATE!

With Iowa football, it's easy. CAARHawk gets to infuriate more people with his KF 3-7, 3-8 pattern for at least another year.

that's not what infuriates us, RAAC. it's your dooshyness that does it

Sucks for you that the playoffs start with the 2014 season. But the 2013 season will be another 7 or fewer win season as well, so...
Whoop #misinformed. But on the second statement with someone who can make plays at qb I'm not so sure about that.

Latest posts