My thoughts on what should happen to Penn State

I believe at this time the guy that started this post should be punched in the FACE.. this man is ugly and has no clue about politics/economics let alone compassionate. Let alone any understanding of the working class... the poor///

He has forgotten more than you will ever know about football you *******.

Steve Deace's thoughts on a subject? I usually file those in a porcelain bowl near my sink.

The idea of doing it some way like that to help with the restitution that will be coming makes sense tho. I'd have no problem with PSU not being allowed to play in bowls or be in championship game for 14 yrs. I doubt something that drastic happens. I have that sick feeling in my stomach that little to nothing will be done. So far they won't even take the statue down. I have a feeling the NCAA won't want to do anything and will hope PSU self polices themselves or the B1G will. Well we are fully aware of how they self police.... And the B1G doesn't have big enough britches to do anything. There is too much money at stake for all entities involved and nobody wants to cut their own throat.

The NCAA is going to have to beef up their staff to go into 120 Div 1 football and 360 Div 1 bb programs to check for 100% compliance to the rules for having a Compliance dept staffed up to the rules.

Sure,they can go in and find some rule transgressions at PSU,but there are no rules that cover this....sorry. They might slap penalties on PSU,never know, but it will open up many other schools to similar scrutiny.
Marquette needs to be next as they kept a sexual assault allegation in-house rather than take it to police,only to have one of the accused then have another assault incident. Time for Marquette to get the death penaly...who's next? The NCAA is going to have to hire 10,000 more investigators.

Sorry, but you couldn't be a bigger idiot. The NCAA has a "morals" clause in their bylaws which covers this. It's broad-ranging and covers a wide variety of things.

Saw the website and felt dirtier for having been there.
Let me guess: it's a collection of hardcore right-wing gasbags spouting hateful ideological rhetoric?

as opposed to left-wing, tolerate any deviant or anti-social behavior at any cost people, and then expect good, value creator people to be taxed against their will to pay for it. Go back to the 70s, Scorpio seventy something.

The NCAA is going to have to beef up their staff to go into 120 Div 1 football and 360 Div 1 bb programs to check for 100% compliance to the rules for having a Compliance dept staffed up to the rules.

Sure,they can go in and find some rule transgressions at PSU,but there are no rules that cover this....sorry. They might slap penalties on PSU,never know, but it will open up many other schools to similar scrutiny.
Marquette needs to be next as they kept a sexual assault allegation in-house rather than take it to police,only to have one of the accused then have another assault incident. Time for Marquette to get the death penaly...who's next? The NCAA is going to have to hire 10,000 more investigators.

This is f***ing SERIAL CHILD RAPE. THE WORST SCANDAL IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE SPORT. Um, yeah, I think some rules were prolly violated, like for instance the rules alluded to in the questions the NCAA submitted to Pedo State.

Open up other schools to similar scrutiny? Are you high on crack? PSU broke the f'n mold on this one, pal.

as opposed to left-wing, tolerate any deviant or anti-social behavior at any cost people, and then expect good, value creator people to be taxed against their will to pay for it. Go back to the 70s, Scorpio seventy something.

Don't you have an abortion clinic to bomb?

From the comments section of the place where Lil' Rush pens his thoughts:

Carlos7 Wrote: 10 hours ago (2:49 PM)
Obama Logic:

It's not Sandusky's fault he raped children.

This would have never happened if the mothers had just Aborted those little "mistakes".

Townhall.com, eh? What...stormfront and freerepublic all booked up?

LOL y u mad tho?

I know a sports merchant in Coralville who is a good, value creator person. He not only creates products, but also creates great values.

Latest posts