My recipe for KF moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are going to pick a person for a job based on the color of their skin? And that isn't racist?
Putting a black man in charge of the Athletic Dept. would certainly go a long way to addressing a culture some found racist. Fresh eyes see better the problems that exist.

Ok. Here is what you do.

1) Hire Chris Klieman as head coach
2) Do everything you can to retain Phil Parker as DC.
3) Move Polesek up as OC.. He has Hx of coaching with Klieman at N. Dakota St.
4) Retain KOK as QB coach and/or co-OC.
5) Promote Braithwrite as head S&C coach.
6) Retain Kelvin Bell. Seems to be a great recruiter and WR position has improved under him.
7) Fill in gaps from there without Chris Doyle or Seth Wallace
8) Let Klieman bring in who he wants from his staff.

Last edited:
racial quotas, affirmative action and the Rooney Rule are left wing racism. I agree, but it’s 2020 now.

They aren't racism. We live in a capitalist society. Capitalism = to exploit opportunity for profit. You can't exploit an opportunity if you aren't given one.

I wish we lived in a meritocracy, but we don't.

Ok. Here is what you do.

1) Hire Chris Klieman as head coach
2) Do everything you can to retain Phil Parker as DC.
3) Move Polesek up as OC.. He has Hx of coaching with Klieman at N. Dakota St.
4) Retain KOK as QB coach and/or co-OC.
5) Promote Braithwrite as head S&C coach.
6) Retain Kelvin Bell. Seems to be a great recruiter and WR position has improved under him.
7) Fill in gaps from there without Chris Doyle or Seth Wallace
8) Let Klieman bring in who he wants from his staff.

I like klieman, but I really like jim Leonhard at Wisconsin. He’s an up and coming name and honestly Iowa needs to become Wisconsin, not k-state. So I agree with the rest, just replace klieman with leonhard. I’d also look at marks stoops, he’s probably unrealistic, but make the call.

I like klieman, but I really like jim Leonhard at Wisconsin. He’s an up and coming name and honestly Iowa needs to become Wisconsin, not k-state. So I agree with the rest, just replace klieman with leonhard. I’d also look at marks stoops, he’s probably unrealistic, but make the call.

Klieman's only been at K-state for one year. Also, I think he was kind of a late hire.

But yea, Jim Leonhard would be fine. Klieman is an Iowa guy and went to UNI so there actually could be a chance at snagging him one day. He may have interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts