My Mock Draft 1.0

Worst War Room so far. My college dorm room looked better and cooler than this

EWU_lFTWAAY_2ld
What you'd expect from the Bengals.

People are pissed Wirfs went that high. I think he is very fortunate and is in position to have a very good career and be personally happy TB has greatly improved their locker room this off-season and he didn't get stuck with a terrible organization or state. Even if Brady and Gronk don't have huge statistical seasons the value that they will bring to the younger guys in how they prepare and practice will be invaluable.

If I were Wirfs I would be breathing a huge sigh of relief that I didn't wind up in the meat grinder that many of these organizations are. TB has good coaching and are in a division that is winnable. Plus he is in a low tax state where the weather is good so even if he loses a little financially in terms of overall contract dollars because he didn't go top 10 he should still come out ahead as opposed to being in New York or California for example just from taxes as well as a lower cost of living in Florida. I think it is a really good situation for him.

Now if the rest of the hawks can end up in good positions the rest of the way it will be successful draft

NFL teams seemed to be not that enthralled with the talent in the BigTen.

5?
I read somewhere that the SEC has had the most players drafted every year since 2007. Last night the first round by the SEC we will never see that again. 15 first rounders (from 6 different schools) will never be topped. First round the NFL wants the elite DB, DE, DT, WR, and obviously OT with I believe 5 going in round 1 last night. The Big 10 (outside Ohio State and a little Michigan/penn state) wont have mass numbers of these 5 star elite players. Offensive lineman produced by big 10 teams definitely will be drafted. Running backs are not NFL first round unless it is a freak athlete.

I love it, ESPN just repeatedly hammering Nebraska and Scott Frost for passing on Joe Burrow out of high school and a second time when he was in the transfer portal.

And no mention of Joe Burrow being born in Ames while his father coached for Iowa State. In the ESPN mindset, they probably thought that Ames was Athens and Iowa State was Ohio State.

It is tough to watch Roger Goodell. Speaking from his basement, reading a TelePrompter, he reminds me of a cross between Nick Faldo and Joe Biden.

I'm watching the NFL draft day 3 preview and they just said that Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. Yes, I said SIXTH ROUND! If this is true, then why don't they ever let us know this in every single quarter of every single game he plays and every single interview he does???

Roger Goodell has the most dry, vanilla and boring personality. It's painful to listen to him talk on camera for this draft. He also seems to be very confused as to what year it actually is.

Latest posts