Ojemudia - RD3 - Chiefs
Stone - RD4 - Giants
Stanley - RD5 - Dolphins

Wirfs -RD1 - Cardinals
Epenesa - RD1 - Patriots
Ojemudia - RD4 - 49ers
Stone - RD6 - Buccaneers
Stanley - RD5 - Saints

Me too, but for purely selfish reasons. So what if he slips to the second or even third round? He’s a guy who will prove it and get paid, just like Desmond King did.
I see few reasons for a top-level recruit to stay at any institution if he can move on to a lucrative (and relatively short) career in the sport of his choosing. Head coaches move for money all the time, and so do their staffs. There is a drift in society and sports to play "for me" rather than sacrifice (and get hurt) "for the team." It is our self-centered, narcissistic drift of "me." Many more players, play, to avoid getting hurt. (which makes sense). The now common decision of a player to "skip" the highlight of the season, the bowl game, is certainly understandable. Personally, I don't have a problem with that either. What does it matter if you miss the big match-up in the 10th ranked bowl game?

I would love to see players like Kittle, Fant, Hockenson, Wirfs, Epenesa, Stanley, Stone, Ojemudia become huge stars in the NFL. It would be great for them and great for Iowa football. And for me of course.

Where Epenesa ends up and where in the slotting will be very interesting in the next couple of days. Hopefully in a year or two GMs will be saying, "Why did we pass up on this guy? He is what we needed!"

Wirfs - RD1 - Giants
Epenesa - RD1 - Patriots
Ojemudia - RD3 - 49ers
Stanley - RD4 - Steelers
Stone - RD6 - Cowboys

Me too, but for purely selfish reasons. So what if he slips to the second or even third round? He’s a guy who will prove it and get paid, just like Desmond King did.
King hasn't gotten his 2nd contract just yet but he will. Rumors are he may be traded during this draft time... He's a stud versatile DB/KR for a team deep at DB. Kinda wish he'd stick there because with a new good QB they could be on the up and up yet that organization always seems to under perform... So we'll see.

Wirfs RD 1-Cardinals
AJ-RD 2-Lions
Ojemudia RD 4-Cowboys
Stone RD 5-Chiefs
Stanley RD6-Steelers

Was too lazy to look up and make sure every of these teams had picks in these rounds.

I think the NFL Draft is the first real type of live sports that we've had since the first day of the men's Big 10 basketball tournament that was played on Wednesday March 11th. That is a 6 week layoff from sports

I love it, ESPN just repeatedly hammering Nebraska and Scott Frost for passing on Joe Burrow out of high school and a second time when he was in the transfer portal.