My Hilton Experience

A quick read of just this thread has reminded me just how Hawkeye fans can be knuckle dragging mouth breathers. One week later and they're still pouting about a basketball game. Be an adult and get over it. Don't like Cyclone fans? Stop spending your entire day huffing and puffing about how angry they make you.

Hey, thanks so much for the lecture dude. Since it seems you are into telling others what to do, I'll do the same to you. How about you go to threads that you like and contribute to them, and just stay out of threads you don't like?

You are a non factor, nobody is listening to you. Go back over to clown town and talk about your basketball school there.

A quick read of just this thread has reminded me just how Hawkeye fans can be knuckle dragging mouth breathers. One week later and they're still pouting about a basketball game. Be an adult and get over it. Don't like Cyclone fans? Stop spending your entire day huffing and puffing about how angry they make you.

You need to run on over to cryfan and help out those knuckle dragging mouth breathers with their 35 page thread of **** Iowa! Talk about huffing and puffing! Run along now clown.

Grrr, I don't like what he said! He must be a clown fan! Let it go tough guy.

Better than Grrr, I don't like what they are saying, so I'll call Hawk fans knuckle draggers who are huffing and puffing.

If it walks like a Clown troll, and post like a Clown troll, more than likely it is a Clown troll.

Grrr, I don't like what he said! He must be a clown fan! Let it go tough guy.

It'll be fun when we get to see ISU become a nonfactor in the NCAA tourney again. Just like they've been a nonfactor in college football for their entire existence. I have to give you props. That's a good screen name choice for a cyclone fan.

Woodbury walks every time he touches the ball and never gets called then we get the ball and they call traveling. Yeah thats frustrating and i bood. Now as far as joks eye incident. Overall i think fans were boing woodburys moving screen, not the fact jok got poked in the eye.

Total Horsesh*t!

Ronald McDonald down to five players. Just one arrest, injury, or ineligible due to grades away from epic failure for the basketball dynasty. Can't wait to watch this play out. Not to mention how good they will be next year with one player back, Thomas.

I think that due to clown fan behavior the series should be suspended. It happened before against both the clowns and Illinois. It is to the point where there are serious safety concerns. Just suspend the series now before clown fans do anything worse.

I totally vote for that. I've been wanting the football series to canceled after the atrocious Clone behavior after the 1981 game. Among the many class acts that day were the approximately 5-7 band uniforms ruined from food, beer, pop and whatever thrown on the Iowa band that day. Morgan Jones was the director of bands at that time.

So, I vote for suspension of ALL athletic contests between two. It's long since past time for Iowa State to have to have Iowa on their schedule to sell season football tickets. I blame that jack*** Pollard for his share of promoting this boorish fan behavior.

It'll be fun when we get to see ISU become a nonfactor in the NCAA tourney again. Just like they've been a nonfactor in college football for their entire existence. I have to give you props. That's a good screen name choice for a cyclone fan.
It will certainly be interesting to see what they do this basketball season. I think everyone knows they've got a great starting 5, but their bench is what will kill them come Big12 play. As for football, I don't think anyone would dispute Iowa State has a dismal program, however, I think the Big12 as a whole also needs to take a look in the mirror. Their 10 team conference does them no favors come late November/early December when the Playoff Committee picks their four.

I'm not sure why when someone comes in and says something against the norm, they're automatically flagged as a Cyclone fan.

It will certainly be interesting to see what they do this basketball season. I think everyone knows they've got a great starting 5, but their bench is what will kill them come Big12 play. As for football, I don't think anyone would dispute Iowa State has a dismal program, however, I think the Big12 as a whole also needs to take a look in the mirror. Their 10 team conference does them no favors come late November/early December when the Playoff Committee picks their four.

I'm not sure why when someone comes in and says something against the norm, they're automatically flagged as a Cyclone fan.

Here is a little hint. When you post this people are going to assume you are a Clown troll.

"A quick read of just this thread has reminded me just how Hawkeye fans can be knuckle dragging mouth breathers."

Before that you posted how Hawk fans boo like Clone fans. Of course people are going to think you are a Clown troll.

I don't think so. They at least have a couple decent bodies off the bench with that transfer eligible now and you don't need to play 10 guys anymore with media time outs. I've actually been pleasantly surprised Fran seemed to cut down his rotation some so far this year. I think that really hurt him a couple years ago

I don't think so. They at least have a couple decent bodies off the bench with that transfer eligible now and you don't need to play 10 guys anymore with media time outs. I've actually been pleasantly surprised Fran seemed to cut down his rotation some so far this year. I think that really hurt him a couple years ago

The lack of depth also means the players behind them simply are ready or good enough yet to play. So as far as next year goes they are going to have basically zero returning experience in the front court.

Iowa is in the same boat really, especially at the PG and C position.

Here is a little hint. When you post this people are going to assume you are a Clown troll.

"A quick read of just this thread has reminded me just how Hawkeye fans can be knuckle dragging mouth breathers."

Before that you posted how Hawk fans boo like Clone fans. Of course people are going to think you are a Clown troll.

Every fan base has them. Go back and read some of the asinine comments posted in this thread. Cyclone's have theirs over at CF. I would label them more as thin skinned sallies with corn silk stuck in their rectum.

Once again, just trying to make the point that every fan base does this, it was not just an isolated Cyclone phenomenon in Hilton.

Every fan base has them. Go back and read some of the asinine comments posted in this thread. Cyclone's have theirs over at CF. I would label them more as thin skinned sallies with corn silk stuck in their rectum.

Once again, just trying to make the point that every fan base does this, it was not just an isolated Cyclone phenomenon in Hilton.

So what if every fan base has has bad fans, what difference does that make? If you really think that the booing levels at Hilton and Carver are even close to the same, then I contend that you have never been to both Hilton and Carver. The booing is just over the top obnoxious at Hilton (and Jack Trice) for that matter. Booing every call, actually thinking that Woody traveled 20 times, booing injured players, booing the refs, booing the ball boys and managers of the opposing team, heck they are probably booing lined up outside to "warm up". Maybe it stems from the fact that they are a thinned skin completely insecure Lil Brother fan base. Yet to act like it is the exact same at Carver is just stupid, or a troll.

So what if every fan base has has bad fans, what difference does that make? If you really think that the booing levels at Hilton and Carver are even close to the same, then I contend that you have never been to both Hilton and Carver. The booing is just over the top obnoxious at Hilton (and Jack Trice) for that matter. Booing every call, actually thinking that Woody traveled 20 times, booing injured players, booing the refs, booing the ball boys and managers of the opposing team, heck they are probably booing lined up outside to "warm up". Maybe it stems from the fact that they are a thinned skin completely insecure Lil Brother fan base. Yet to act like it is the exact same at Carver is just stupid, or a troll.

The booing at Hilton is louder than any place I've ever been to

People don't boo in Carver because it'sawkward to boo from a sit down position.

Carver? Why would I be talking about Carver? Kinnick, on the other hand...Hawk fans have booed their own quarterbacks. There is holding called on every single play from the stands. It would not be fare to compare like sports because the two schools are polar opposites.

Carver? Why would I be talking about Carver? Kinnick, on the other hand...Hawk fans have booed their own quarterbacks. There is holding called on every single play from the stands. It would not be fare to compare like sports because the two schools are polar opposites.

Let it go, bro. You just hired the next Urban Meyer in Matt Campbell. This to go with your perennial final four basketball program.....You guys are killing it why would you want to waste your time trolling lowly Iowa fans?

Latest posts