Music Thread

I’m on board with most of your stuff, but Jesus Henry Christ that song is horrible.

Wicked repetitive, the guy sounds like he’s bawling his eyes out, and that saxophone would even make Kenny G jump out of a building.

I’m a fairly imaginative person, but the only place I can make myself see that song as appropriate is on a Maxwell House commercial in the day room of a nursing home.

I really, really want to believe that your trolling us with that Edwin McCain horror show. Tell me it’s true.

Who did it better? Did anyone realize that Rick Springfield's I've Done Everything For You was originally done by Sammy Hagar?

Awesome!
I played in a hard rock band in the early 80’s and we played Bad Motor Scooter... the live version.. and I got to play an extended bass solo. Great times! That bass solo inspired me to learn how to play guitar... lol.

Who did it better? Did anyone realize that Rick Springfield's I've Done Everything For You was originally done by Sammy Hagar?

Ha! We played Sammy’s version for a year before Rick made it famous. It took me a while to figure out why the crowd was all of a sudden going crazy when we played that song.
I secretly liked Ricks version better, because of the bridge added, but we refused to play the pop version.
So stupid! But I was16, so... just sayin

I’m on board with most of your stuff, but Jesus Henry Christ that song is horrible.

Wicked repetitive, the guy sounds like he’s bawling his eyes out, and that saxophone would even make Kenny G jump out of a building.

I’m a fairly imaginative person, but the only place I can make myself see that song as appropriate is on a Maxwell House commercial in the day room of a nursing home.

I really, really want to believe that your trolling us with that Edwin McCain horror show. Tell me it’s true.

Is this better?

I’m on board with most of your stuff, but Jesus Henry Christ that song is horrible.......... really, really want to believe that your trolling us with that Edwin McCain horror show. Tell me it’s true.

LOL... funny post. I'll be if all of us were honest we'd all make a post something like that at least once during this monster thread...but we're all trying to be upbeat. LOL

Speaking of Montrose. I was looking for an interview where he talks about the opening guitar in Van Morison's Wild Nights.

But here is this one...he talks about creation of Space Station #5, part 2 is about collaboration with Edgar Winter

Last edited:

Latest posts