Music Thread

went down to the river... bout 98 degrees, spent all day and half the night with water to my knees..

This should have a lot of general appeal. (Rated - PG)

She gets rock n roll a rock n roll station
And a rock n roll dream
She's making movies on location
She don't know what it means
But the music make her wanna be the story
And the story was whatever was the song what it was
Rollergirl don't worry
D.J. play the movies all night long

oh yeah, but that's his charm in some cases. The Replacements were a huge influence on me and I love his material in the 90's around the Singles soundtrack.

I saw the replacements around 1984 or 85 at Amelia Earhart's in IC. Never forget it. We sat at a table with Westerburg and the band after there last set. Have been a huge fan since. Paul Westerburg kept laughing at me as i kept stealing the drummers sticks and the drummer would take them back from me. "All shook down" is my favorite album....

Music Thread Hinterland Appreciation Posts - All of these acts will be at The Hinterland Festival in St Charles, IA Aug 3rd and 4th. And these are just the few highlight acts that I won't miss.

Sturgill Simpson is a bad mother

J Roddy Walston and the Business - So fricking good

One of the biggest songs last year was from Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Margo is one of the best female artist in the industry.

Music Thread Hinterland Appreciation Posts - All of these acts will be at The Hinterland Festival in St Charles, IA Aug 3rd and 4th. And these are just the few highlight acts that I won't miss.

Sturgill Simpson is a bad mother

J Roddy Walston and the Business - So fricking good

One of the biggest songs last year was from Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Margo is one of the best female artist in the industry.

Yeah, Sturgill, the piano player and the entire band are bad Mothers.....

I was falling asleep watching SNL when Virgil Simpson started playing Call to Arms. Woke me up right now. Love that song. One of the best SNL performances ever. What a fun performance to watch. Would really like to see him live.....

Good one.....

:cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts