Mulkey, Kalani Brown Annoyed By Attention Given to Gustafson

There is no fucking way I'm sleeping a wink tonight. She just gave me nightmares. The Amityville Horror has a moment in the book where shit starts happening at 3:15 am each morning. If I wake up then, I'm gonna be pissed as hell Mulkey.

She's 54 years old? Gawd, looking at her in those videos I thought she was in her mid 60's, just bleaches her hair blonde to look younger. I bet she is an absolute bitch to be around no matter what she is doing.

Listening to the Baylor coach and players speak, I have a bad feeling they will play dirty, especially against Megan. I could see them taking cheap shots during the game.

Last edited:
The Baylor coach is Creating motivation for her team. That is all. Iowa better be ready to play tomorrow because guarantee you Baylor coming out with fire in their gut.

If I remember correctly, Mulkey was like this when they played ISU and Bridget Carleton. The arrogance that comes out of that program is sickening.
Wow, an attitude that can only be viewed as arrogance is astounding. At least pretend you're facing a challenge tomorrow. Of course it is entirely improbable for Iowa to beat the best team in college basketball, but if it were to happen, somehow, you're gonna look very guilty of underestimating your opponent.

Dang....Baylor is gonna be playing with their claws out tonight. Hopefully Bluder has them ready.

A local radio station in E. Iowa just ran the Baylor coaches sound bite, the on air DJ's ripped her and made fun of her "y'all" Texas hillbilly slang. Then one of the on air DJ's asked "is that woman married?"

Last edited:

Latest posts