Much Blame Should Go To Administration.

Iowa has a banner, as does everyone else that's made that- all the sports reference sites you can find list it as an NCAA appearance. The only people who do not recognize it as such are ISU fans, conspiracy theorist and terrorist.

Iowa has a banner, as does everyone else that's made that- all the sports reference sites you can find list it as an NCAA appearance. The only people who do not recognize it as such are ISU fans, conspiracy theorist and terrorist.

Which category does Schwartz fall in under? There are plenty of us Hawkeye fans that aren't conspiracy theorists that don't classify a play in game loss as a Tournament appearance.

Exactly.
If you win a PLAY IN game,
you are then in THE TOURNAMENT.
If it was a tourney game to begin with, teams would not be PLAYING IN to anything.

Isn't logic somethin?

Which category does Schwartz fall in under? There are plenty of us Hawkeye fans that aren't conspiracy theorists that don't classify a play in game loss as a Tournament appearance.

Opinion writer? That's his opinion. Show me any sports reference site that doesn't list Iowa in that season. So, if you're not a conspiracy theorist, that leaves ISU fan or terrorist and in your case you're probably both.

I'm not trying to hide my agenda - I love the Hawkeyes. I am a Hawkeye. I can be critical. I have been. I am not a fan of another team that comes here dressed up as a Hawkeye fan. I want what's best for them. I don't always know what that is, I just follow my gut and that is, if you aint you aint a Hawkeye you aint shit.

It’s a trend all right . 3 trips out of 8 is a downward trend. It is what it is. You can’t spin it , but you can lie to yourself

Latest posts