MSU or OSU?

Scotttyd

So - who y'all cheering for?
OSU - the chance to beat an undefeated defending national champ obviously boosts our resume - especially if we have a slip up next week
MSU - probably not as good of team overall? - the vegas line would be closer vs them compared to OSU? (or same goes if UM beats OSU next week)

either way - bring em on!!!

agree with both of you - the problem is I work with 5 O$U grads - so much of me wants to gloat when I come into work after the championship game

Beat nebby, stay healthy. I personally don't care, we will have to play our best game against either.

OSU has more "big play" capabilities, and is a tough matchup with Barrett as a runner/thrower. Elliott is a beast.

MSU, when they play well, is more balanced and probably a tougher matchup against our secondary.

Some say we'll get blown out either way....

I guess we'll see.

Beat nebby, stay healthy. I personally don't care, we will have to play our best game against either.

OSU has more "big play" capabilities, and is a tough matchup with Barrett as a runner/thrower. Elliott is a beast.

MSU, when they play well, is more balanced and probably a tougher matchup against our secondary.

Some say we'll get blown out either way....

I guess we'll see.
Yeah, either type of QB can give Iowa fits.
Cook is pro-calibre that can shred cover-2 and JT is elite runner that pressures the edge + he can throw.

I suppose might as well want to play undefeated champ and put an L on Urban's resume.

Revenge on Nebby first. Then 'worry' about it.

I want Michigan state...we match up better there. If we are undefeated and big ten champs it won't matter who we beat to get there. I'll take msu..but beware osu..Michigan...the hawks will be waiting for all who dare challenge our superiority

Didn't see this thread and started one very similar :mad:.

MSU. Why, I want the CFP. OSU is a bad match up and I don't want to hear all the crap about Harbaugh and all the inevitable trash people will talk about Rudock.

If we lose to OSU, we will just be another team that lost to OSU. But if we beat them, we will be Urban's first loss to a Big 10 team. That would be kinda cool.

If we lose to OSU, we will just be another team that lost to OSU. But if we beat them, we will be Urban's first loss to a Big 10 team. That would be kinda cool.

I really want that championship (big ten one, national title is still a dream)

Having a hard time here - my head tells me to root for OSU - but I am weak and feel inner delight as MSU looks the better team. No ties! The turmoil continues as we head to the end of the 4th. Is OT on the horizon. I think I will just look at the video I shot at the game today. Way to go seniors! Way to leave Kinnick Canzeri!

Latest posts