MSU or OSU?

If OSU lost today....wouldn't Iowa possibly move into the Top 4?

Not sure. I would not be surprised to see the committee move up one of the two Okie teams ahead of us. And WHAT IF one of those Okie teams wins out and we beat a 2 loss Michigan team in the B1G title game? I can see the committee looking for ways to keep us out. Plus Oklahoma seems to be the flavor of the day.

This is all predicated on us beating the Bugeaters next week.

I was telling my nephew all morning during the Hawkeye game that I was nervous to play OSU. After watching the MSU vs. OSU game, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm hoping we don't let down next week. Regardless of who we play in the title game, I'm really hoping they continue to to cultivate the screen game and dumping to the TE's. Everyone has been loading the box against us and at times our offense disappears. We cannot do that against whomever we play in Indianapolis. The screen game and our TE dumps with our very good TE's are the key to keeping our offensive game open and their defense honest.

Weather we play ohio state, michigan state or michigan it's going to be difficult. It's for the championship so that's the way it should be

Oh, yeah, absolutely that's how it should be. Just sayin' that they impressed me today. I hadn't watched one of their games in its entirety this season but they showed something today. The MSU D owned that game and carried them to the win. Tough, gutsy, great football.

Msu wasn't really impressive until today. That said, they are a big game team. They'll be ready for us.

Latest posts