Most important...Win, graduate, or do things the right way?

The point I was making is that the m$u program is not better than Iowa's. The series is actually a very competitive one. This includes the 2012 win. On a side note Iowa does it without the dirty play and unethical behavior used at m$u. Iowa leads the series 23-20-2, since 1999 Iowa is 7-6 vs m$u. M$u has not won 2 in a row since 1977-1978.

Nobody cares about your stats from the 70's. Quit tweaking numbers in your favor in every thread you troll. it is tiring.....It is a what have you done for me recently enviornment now. Sparty >>> Iowa right now and it isn't even close. According to you Iowa >>> Ohio State too.

I agree. Or, did Kirk cheat when Iowa finished #8 from 2002-04? I highly doubt it.

It's not complicated: This program has just gone downhill and IMO we need fresh blood.

Probably didn't cheat at all....The problem is Kirk and the team doesn't evolve with the changes. Even the MAC teams are coming up with schemes to compete with the bigger schools.

The numbers are not tweaked. Those are all of the games total, and all the games with our current head coach as a sub group. Simply put m$u has not had an advantage in the series since the 1970s.

Latest posts