Moss Transferring

I’m not sure it makes a lot of difference where he actually goes. The fact that he’s considering Arkansas and Arizona means that he did not transfer because he wanted to be closer to home.
Was it because he wanted to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond? Some of these programs are pretty high level.

Scratch Arizona from the “pretty high level” schools. The program has fallen hard. Finished 17-15 including 8-10 in a pretty weak PAC-12 this year. Suspicions swirl around their Jackie Gleason-looking coach about paying players and questions about some recruits.

Then again Moss may fit in.

Scratch Arizona from the “pretty high level” schools. The program has fallen hard. Finished 17-15 including 8-10 in a pretty weak PAC-12 this year. Suspicions swirl around their Jackie Gleason-looking coach about paying players and questions about some recruits.

Then again Moss may fit in.

It’s Arizona St., not Arizona.

Rather cryptic. Can you elaborate?

Seconded. Rather cryptic and fairly ominous.

When it's coming from a guy with zero off-court troubles who's graduating on time in a position to potentially have an expanded role on a team all but guaranteed to make a tournament run...there's something wrong. He obviously had no investment in the team and that cannot be a good thing for team dynamics. Honestly, I don't want to see an article about it though. If there are issues, I'd rather just see them fixed on the court and not aired in the media.

Seconded. Rather cryptic and fairly ominous.

When it's coming from a guy with zero off-court troubles who's graduating on time in a position to potentially have an expanded role on a team all but guaranteed to make a tournament run...there's something wrong. He obviously had no investment in the team and that cannot be a good thing for team dynamics. Honestly, I don't want to see an article about it though. If there are issues, I'd rather just see them fixed on the court and not aired in the media.
Except when he met with Fran it was probably made clear his role wouldn’t be expanded. Fran wants more minutes for Connor, has a new freshman PG in the fold and is high on CJF. Moss isn’t an idiot, who do you think loses minutes there?

Except when he met with Fran it was probably made clear his role wouldn’t be expanded. Fran wants more minutes for Connor, has a new freshman PG in the fold and is high on CJF. Moss isn’t an idiot, who do you think loses minutes there?

I think Connor being here has hurt recruiting for the last few years and I think it is the main reason, if not the only reason, Moss is leaving now. I hope Connor ends up being a pretty good player because even tho it was inadvertent, him being here has had some negative affect.

I wasn't being cryptic. I was offering up what I hoped was a logical point.

Moss chose the unknown over coming back to a place he started at for 3 years, including every game the last two seasons. He knew what he had here. He didn't want it.

I wasn't being cryptic. I was offering up what I hoped was a logical point.

Moss chose the unknown over coming back to a place he started at for 3 years, including every game the last two seasons. He knew what he had here. He didn't want it.

You've seemed clear enough to me.

Latest posts